Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Interesting Doug Winter/Pinnacle article from a few years ago on the 1854-S Quarter Eagle

With the discovery of another 1854-S quarter eagle, this article from a few years ago makes interesting reading...

Pinnacle Article
Always took candy from strangers
Didn't wanna get me no trade
Never want to be like papa
Working for the boss every night and day
--"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)

Comments

• Options
    jcpingjcping Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭
    Excellent article image
    an SLQ and Ike dollars lover
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat article - thanks for posting the link.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have alot of time on your hands, here's a link to the ANR catalog. image

ANR description/hype.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file