Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS, NGC, ANACS and SEGS coins w/pictures-----Nickels, Commems and a few others.

I figured I'd just edit this earlier thread instead of starting another. I tried to improve on the pictures and added extras or only holdered for the Proof/SMS due to glare. Some of the slabs are scratched, so if most of the major marks you see aren't on the coins.

The prices listed include shipping/insurance. If you're hesitant about buying, I'll gladly extend a 10 day return and reimburse you for the price and the shipping/insurance for the return. Please PM any questions and I'll give a worded description of anything you're wondering about. Also, though I've tried to price reasonably, don't hesitate to make a fair/reasonable offer, but don't lowball me too much 'cause I'm already shipping/insuring for free.

Al H.

first, a quick list of the coins and prices, then pictures/descriptions below.

1927 Buffalo/PCGS MS64---$110.
1936 Buffalo/NGC MS64---$50.
1937 Buffalo/PCGS MS65---$50.
1938-D/D Buffalo/PCI MS65---$40.
1955 Jefferson/PCGS PR67CAM---$30.
1996-W Roosevelt/PCGS MS68---$75.
1956 Washington/PCGS MS66---$40 or make a fair offer.
1923-S Monroe/SEGS MS64 "Toned"---$350.
1935-D Boone/ANACS MS65---$180.
1982-D Washington/PCGS MS68---$75.
1994-D World Cup/PCGS MS69---$25.
1909 HK-374 So-Called Dollar/NGC MS63---$125.

1927 Buffalo/PCGS MS64---This one has real nice tone and strong luster with minimal marks. I bought it raw in the spring of 2003 and it's been stable in a non-PVC flip or this holder since then. $110
imageimage
imageimage

1936 Buffalo/NGC MS64---A mostly white coin with hints of blue and gold, good luster and very reflective fields.$50
imageimage

1937 Buffalo/PCGS MS65---A mostly white coin with some gold tone in an old rattler.$50
imageimage

imageimage

1938-D/D Buffalo/PCI MS65---Overall gold tone in a "safe" PCI holder.$40
imageimage

1955 Jefferson/PCGS PR67CAM---A brilliant example with a very faint tone spot in front of Jefferson and another above the Monticello. The reverse is heavily frosted with the obverse a bit less. An ex-NGC PF68CAM.$30
imageimage

1996-W Roosevelt/PCGS MS68---Brilliant and nicely struck.$75
imageimage

1956 Washington/PCGS MS66---This is a brilliant blazer with a problem; the slab is cracked on the reverse and two small tone spots have developed, one on the eagles right wing and another just above Dollar. I've had the coin for close to two years and the spots developed over that time.$40 or make a fair offer.
imageimage

1923-S Monroe/SEGS MS64 "Toned"---This is one of the toughest Classic Commems to find nice and even harder to grade, with one of the nicest and most interesting reverses in the series, copied from a 1901 Pan-American medal. Almost every coin I've seen has some friction on it since they were handled poorly from the point of issue till now, a true Rodney Dangerfield coin if there ever was one. The overall tone color is brown/gold but it looks faintly violet in the right lighting, the luster is good and any marks are hidden by the tone. With a 6X glass the texture is a bit frosty. The coin looks to me like it spent some time in an envelope.$350
imageimage

1935-D Boone/ANACS MS65---Real nice luster and a very faint gold tone with some marks but a great strike. $180.

1982-D Washington/PCGS MS68---Very reflective and pure white, $75.

1994-D World Cup/PCGS MS69---A near perfect coin, as it should be.$25

1909 HK-374 So-Called Dollar/NGC MS63----This is one of my favorites and in one of the best metals for medals, aluminum. NGC labeled it wrong as an HK-370 which is larger and more scarce, this one's the size of a Gold Dollar and reportedly had a mintage of 251-500 pieces. They show up at eBay periodically but not in Mint State, usually XF-AU. Though the small size and the holder make it hard to photograph, this example is well struck and well centered, the denticles are cleanly visible on both side and the detail sharp, even down to the tiny figures on the ship, the suns rays and the Half-Moon/Star representations at the end of the lettering.$125

Comments

• Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    pm sent!
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keets,
    I'd like to lock into the ANACS Net Medal and the NGC rainbow 1878-S Morgan (MS62).

Please, send me a quick invoice and I'll pay you ASAP.

-Pat

peacockcoins

• Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the PM's and the purchases, guys. i've noted what's no longer available and i'll work on my lighting technique before i post some more accurate representations with additional listings.

i should have plenty of time to do that in the next few weeks. i had a very nasty fall from about 12-15 feet out of a tree i was helping a friend drop. the fall wasn't the worst part---i landed on an 18 inch log on the ground. thought for certain i'd broken my hip or pelvis, but the X-rays and the emergency doctors assured me i was OK!!!!! it marks the only time i've fallen and i think it'll also be the last. from now on, i'm earth-bound and will be very sore for awhile/unable to work/limping around on crutches. as glad as ever to be alive!!!!!image
  • Options
    ttt.
  • Options
    PM sent.
  • Options
    still a couple coins left and i'll post more in the next few days.
  • Options
    one last ttt.
  • Options
    TTT with more stuff. it took me awhile because i just haven't been able to move around or sit still for a few weeks, but i'm on the mend now. i actually was able to take a step with my left leg over the weekend and sleep for the entire night. simple pleasures we take for granted!!!!image

i'll also be adding a few more Jeffersons as soon as i get the pictures and do some pricing.
  • Options
    pm sent--don/mm
  • Options
    TTT for the day.
  • Options
    TTT.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al is definitely one of the good guys. My coin arrived in a timely manner, safely secured in its packaging and every bit as good, if not better, than my expectation based on his description.

Great coins here folks! image

peacockcoins

• Options
    what?? no buyers out there this week??image
  • Options
    another TT before eBay.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Al,

Got the 1945-P for my mom today!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    TTT.
  • Options
    TTT. don't be afraid to make an offer if you see something you like.image