Home Sports Talk
Options

Isn't USC on probation?

I thought south carolina was on probation? why do people keep mentioning them going to a bowl game? i thought probation means you can't participate in the postseason?
Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    There are different levels of probation and different penalties. For South Carolina, their probation does not prohibit bowl game appearances. Their probation only involved 3 years of:

Loss of four scholarships

Loss of 12 paid recruiting visits
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    They pull strings for the ol ball coach!! LOL
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South Carolina...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I have nothing to ad here except that the chick in your sigline is smoking hot.
  • Options

<< <i>I have nothing to ad here except that the chick in your sigline is smoking hot. >>

yeah you know how FSU does image
    lol
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    I still don't see why they're favored by 3 TD's against UCF. I guess I'll see tomorrow... lol...
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I missed seeing the ol ball coach in Seminole colors. I hope he doesn't win a game all year!

JS
  • Options
    JS if they lose to fsu let the laughter roll in! I'm trying to get off early tomm. just to see it! If it's close, oh man I'm going to laugh!
    hahah
    0-11 UCF gets first win over Spurrier,hahah.
    Real recognize REAL