Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Ya know......I don't mind the Ebay link so much.......but please!

If your going to link to ebay........add the picture(if applicable) here of what is being sold so I dont have to keep clicking links and crap.

It makes it so much easier for the buyer.

Thank you.

I suspect I'll get flamed for this.......but I dun give a damn.

PURPLE!

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If your going to link to ebay........add the picture(if applicable) here of what is being sold so I dont have to keep clicking links and crap.

It makes it so much easier for the buyer.

Thank you.

PURPLE! >>

Maybe when CU takes the picture size limitation or makes the size reasonable you will see more pictures. At the moment its a huge pain resizing everything for this forum.

Ken
  • Options
    Purple73Purple73 Posts: 2,016
    There are many Places that hosts pictures at a greater size.

PhotoBucket.com is one place......I have 2 accounts there with over 250 pictures loaded up between them. When you upload the picture they give you 3 types of links. One of them already has [img] tags. All you do is upload the pics .......copy and paste the link right into the message. It's so easy even the computer challenged can do it.

Most of my pictures are 400 x 400 pixels or 50-150 KB. Go to the Metal Detecting forum and check out the VTH2 thread. I have loaded a ton of pics up in that thread if you want samples.

Max size for Photobucket is 250Kb, which is plenty!

PURPLE!
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Maybe when CU takes the picture size limitation or makes the size reasonable you will see more pictures. At the moment its a huge pain resizing everything for this forum.

Ken

>>

Ken
  • Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    perhaps if you had something for sale in this thread, it would be more appropriate for this forum.

Here you are criticizing people for not posting pics of their coins to be sold, and you're not even posting coins for sale!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    Several non-BST threads on here lately. Someday they're going to have to hire a moderator.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Purple is having the charity auction. You know after those toned "beauties" sold on TT that Russ pointed out. Purple decided to have a charity auction for his wallet image

He sent me the coin to image for him.

imageimage
  • Options
    I was more then happy to shake , bake and sell those coins.....

PURPLE!
  • Options

<< <i>perhaps if you had something for sale in this thread, it would be more appropriate for this forum.

Here you are criticizing people for not posting pics of their coins to be sold, and you're not even posting coins for sale!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage >>

PURPLE!