Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

scammer of the day

This moron tried this 2 weeks ago...
scammer

Comments

• Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    He's only been on eBay for a month with a feedback of 7, but he has bought some expensive stuff -- Jordan jersey, for example. You say he tried it 2 weeks ago, did he get shut down or use a different ID? Because this ID hasn't sold a thing.

Scammer Of the Day .... SOD. eBay should hold contests and give out SOD awards, like NAXCOM does with its most prolific sellers. I wonder who holds the title for All-Time Top Scammer on eBay ... that toniscards guy overseas?
  • Options
    He got cold feet and ended all the auctions saying items were no longer avail. for sale.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    I e-mailed a private seller on e-bay who was selling 100 packs of 1984 Topps for $99.99.

I asked him if the cards were searched or were they the original owners, his description said the cards were all nm/mt and unsearched.

He replied and said the cards were bought from another dealer who was closing his business and the cards were in great condition considering they are over 10 years old.

THAT is why he is a private seller.

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    If you want to have some fun. See if he will send you a scan of the back of any of these cards or a scan of the card next to today's newspaper since it appears scans are stolen. He says "so nothing to worry about for any farud or any illegal actions here" I think he protests too much.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Now how the heck did he know what condition the cards were in if they are in packs??

Stingray
  • Options
    I think I see at least two shills working these auctions.

Cher