Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Registry awards and tall boys questions

Are the awards for the All-Time sets or for the current?? I would hope current but help me out.

Also, for the tall boys special. I have some of the 1985 nike Jordan's and Lofton's I want to grade. Will thos cut it for the special??

Comments

• sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    Troy,

The current finest set with at a least 75% completion, will receive a certificate of recognition as well as a "Best of the Registry" icon by his or her set listing in the registry.

This year's deadline for set registration and updates is October 31, 2005. Sets must be submitted for validation no later than 7pm PST. Please plan ahead when sending potential set registry cards to PSA for grading.

Marcus
  • jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Speaking of which, SMR magazine's list of registry leaders is extremely outdated. It still lists #1 sets belonging to people who sold off and were deleted from the registry (including the all-time list) up to 9 months ago.
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Anyone know about the Nike cards for the tall boy??
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    The max size for tallboys is 3 1/2 x 5 1/2.

Loves me some shiny!
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The max size for tallboys is 3 1/2 x 5 1/2. >>

I'm pretty sure Hostess panels are taller than that - but they are a special exception that PSA grades, I believe.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    The Hostess panels do not go into the standard tallboy holder. I think they use the holder designed for tickets, but with either a larger insert or condom to hold the panel in place.