Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Deleted

Deleted due to a forum member who thinks it's ok to post in BST threads & tell everyone how bad the coin your selling is. Totally uncalled for. Unbelievable.

Comments

• KoinlinkKoinlink Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

TTTuesday!

WWWednesday!
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    No disrespect intended but 1) Is that coin turning in the holder already? and 2) No kidding, I've been through many rolls in which the coins look much better than that and did not submit them.

I would not have submitted that coin at all. I believe I had better go back and start picking some out for submission. Good luck to you. image

It's always nice to have a forum full of people waiting to tear down what you're selling. If you want to discuss this coin with me then take it to PM. If you wish to make a public
    issue of it, then post the auction and your opinion in the coin forum.
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Read the first 3 words of my previous post please. I am not tearing your auction down at all. Pop speaks for itself. I simply made a statement about this "Epiphany".

Oh, then read the last 4 words to that very same post.
    You can say "No disrespect intended" all you want but posting what you did in this forum (to mine or anyone else's coin for sale thread) is exactly that. Disrespectful.

This forum is for buying, selling, & trading coins, not discussion. There's an entire forum devoted to just that.