Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Trying to get a value on Chgo Bullscollectable item

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some direction, I have a 1998 front page (metal plate from the Chicago Sun Times) when the Chicago Bulls did the 4 peat... I had a friend that worked at the Chicago Sun Times at the time. Its the actual plate from the paper. I know its worth something just wondering if anyone knew how to get it appraised or what kind of value it would hold.........Thankx any help or direction would be greatly appreicated!

Marge image

Comments

• Options
    any ideas
  • Options
    an item like that does have some value,but with limited appeal.the best bet when trying to sell such an item is put a price on it you would like to get.in so far as an apraisal it is a one of a kind item so you'd have to find a similar item and see what it sold for.i'd guess $100-200.
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Frogman - let it sit awhile before re-posting. Have you done an Ebay search? You may have. This could be a limited item. Contacting a few auction houses may be your best bet. Regards.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    Thankx guys. I have not ever seen one listed on ebay... I cant imagine that there would be too many if any around, I dont know. I would love to get it appraised but havent a clue where to start with that.......... thankx for the help
  • Options
    I have $200 to spend on that item. I live in chicago and love sports items from all the teams. Please let me know if its for sale . Thanks Jeff
    Always Buying & Collecting 1957 Topps Baseball 1914 cj,s 1978 bb and any Hof bb