Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I seem to be missing something

Anyone care to tell me what happened to a missing thread?

Private message might be best.

Comments

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    I for one don't miss it at all!!
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    Everything seems to be in order.
  • Options
    Thank you for the responses. The case of the missing thread has been solved. Please move along
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I don't know what happened to it. Please do tell! It doesn't seem to have been moved to its appropriate place, the Open Pit. So where is it?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I believe the powers that be rightly thought it in the best interest of the forum to remove it.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe the powers that be rightly thought it in the best interest of the forum to remove it. >>

Good Rid-dunce.image
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I believe the powers that be rightly thought it in the best interest of the forum to remove it. >>

Good Rid-dunce.image >>

imageimage

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    I'm glad i've no idea what you guys are on about, sounds like one of those threads i'm glad i missed.