Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2005 Topps Fan Favorites Box Break today

I bought a box of Fan Favs BB today at a local store. I got a complete base set, minus one card (#24). No dups

Bat Card:
Dale Murphy

Autos were:
David Cone (Rainbow #1/10)
Andy Van Slyke (redemption)

Chrome:
Jesse Orosco

Pretty good box, great coalition.
Clayton Kershaw - master set
Signed Sets:
2011 Topps Heritage BB
1960s & 1970s Topps decade Cincinnati Reds
2006-2016 A&G HOFers

Comments

• ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Pretty good box, great coalition. >>

Way better than the coalition Bush put together for the war.
  • i oppened 7 or 8 of the eight pack boxes at target and was still like 8 cards short of the base set. if you need #24 let me know, i can sure send you one.
    luke
    Slowly but surely working on:
    • Kirby Puckett
    • Al Newman
    • Al Toon
    • Troy Bell
    • Trish Stratus
    • 1965 Topps BB
    • 1987 Topps FB Auto'd
  • I bought six eight pack boxes at target and got a complete set. Xphunk what numbers are you looking for?
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in buying the following:

#50-Schmidt
    #109-Carlton
    #117-Jackson
    #78-Yaz

A couple of other board members said they had 1 or 2 of these, so I may be editing the list soon. Will listen to any sell offers in the meantime.
    Thanks,
    James

I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in any Will Clarks from the various Fan Favorite sets. Anyone got an extra?
  • threepeat-i have since finished it off. peetie from these boards hooked me up.

akbar-i have the carlton and yaz. get me your address and i'll send them off for ya.

luke
    Slowly but surely working on:
    • Kirby Puckett
    • Al Newman
    • Al Toon
    • Troy Bell
    • Trish Stratus
    • 1965 Topps BB
    • 1987 Topps FB Auto'd
  • I have the yaz and carlton as well. Sorry no clark's. I still need 2004 FF #48 steve Garvey if anyone has one laying around let me know.
    Jason
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    akbar

I have the jackson and schmidt if you still need them. PM me and let me know your address.

Shawn.
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Jason,

PM sent.
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Luke, I have replied to your PM

Shawn, PM sent.

Many thanks to both of you!

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.