Home Sports Talk
Options

Spammy's Spam

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
As of this writing, Spammy currently has 8 of the 20 threads on this page.

Bern Baby Bern
Pretty Sick and Peculiar
The Yankees almost lost to a Bottom Dweller (Photos from the game)
What's wrong with Roid Droid?
The way the winning pitcher is determined should be changed!!!!
It looks like Tampa Bay has the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of the USA of the Earth of the Universe's number too 14 Gemmy10
Randy and Schilling vs. KC
Red Sox, who dat breathing down your neck? Who dat?

Of these threads, only one went past a single page (and that's because there was a mini-flame war). Notice a pattern here, Spammy?
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Ya know... I love to Spam -spam.... a -spammy

(to the tune of a jam-jam jammie)
  • Options
    >>Of these threads, only one went past a single page (and that's because there was a mini-flame war). <<

It was also obnoxious that Spammy posted seventeen (17) replies to that thread which he himself started.
    Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

why care?
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

The race is a statistical dead heat....too close to call. image
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Spammy is the biggest blowhard on this board. His nonsensical postings about every trivial yankee going on is ridiculous.

I wish they would institute the 'ignore user' feature on this board like most every other message board has; would make spammy and his nonsense disappear.

Spammy why do you get off on posting this inane garbage? Is it how you try to prove what a 'real' fan you are of the spankees?
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    You have to admit that Gemmy's spam is entertaining. I say this despite voting yes. Hey - it's an internet board! Live, let live and spooge. image
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I disagree i think that you are the biggest blowhard on these boards Axhole.

gemmy is a decent fellow

you? your a punk who thinks he knows it all.

JMHO

I can give you some advice if you do not like what anyone says ignore them. You do not need a tab to do that. Exhibit some self control and do it yourself.

I await your feeble attempt at a reply.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I'm neutral... it can get annoying at times, but it can also liven some good arguments other times. Still I had not idea Gemmy has 8 alt id's image
  • Options
    I respect anything posted by Win. That's my political commentary.

• Options

<< <i>I disagree i think that you are the biggest blowhard on these boards Axhole.

gemmy is a decent fellow

you? your a punk who thinks he knows it all.
    [q/]

I do know it all...there's a difference.

<< <i>

JMHO

I can give you some advice if you do not like what anyone says ignore them. You do not need a tab to do that. Exhibit some self control and do it yourself.

I await your feeble attempt at a reply.

SD >>

Feeble attempt? Is that like you saying in one breath that you won't respond and bring yourself down to my level, then in the other run your mouth.

You, sir, should exhibit some self control and either admit you are my fan or quit replying to me.
  • Options
    Yikes!!!!!! Whaa??? We love you too, Axtell. Don't get your dittos on this. Calm down. Good stuff all around.

• Options

<< <i>Yikes!!!!!! Whaa??? We love you too, Axtell. Don't get your dittos on this. Calm down. Good stuff all around. >>

I express my opinion, and if people don't like the way I do it, well that's fine. I've never been shy in saying what I feel...if that rubs people the wrong way, oh well, they need to learn to grow a thicker skin I guess.

• Options
    It's amazing how many people around here get worked up over stuff like this... instead of responding to it, why doesn't everybody just exhibit the behavior they would allegedly like to see? Just a thought image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options

bjork73, great point. If people don't like my posts they can just ignore them. Axtey says all the time that he is going to ignore WinPitchers posts. No need for a high tech ignore function. LOL
  • Options
    Well, perhaps Axtell, you may be starting to learn that most people think of your opinions as useless. Glad you are entertaining yourself. Of course, I have the liberty to read or not read your posts, as do others. Thanks a lot for your blessing on this.

Participate and don't be such an a-hole and self proclaimed prophet . We all entertain ourselves via our hobby by coming to this board. Disagreeing is OK. Dissing is OK. Limit it to same unless there is an overly- offensive position. Relax. You have good stuff to offer.

Regards.

• Options
    DirtyHarry, since I am a programmer I should write software to filter out my posts like Toolhaus does with negative eBay feedback. image
  • Options

<< <i>DirtyHarry, since I am a programmer I should right software to filter out my posts like Toolhaus does with negative eBay feedback. image >>

Good god you're a programmer but your spelling skills need some work.

It's 'write' , not 'right'...I would suspect someone who codes so much would know the differences between them? Or is it time to hit the edit button you are so in love with?
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>You have to admit that Gemmy's spam is entertaining. >>

I beg to differ. One or two posts, you can laugh at his ramblings - but 10 posts on inane Yank nonsense is pushing the limit.
  • Options

Thank you Axtey for showing me the error of my ways. Edit performed. LOL
  • Options
    Spammy's making that $80+ per hour 'righting' code.

Scary...he must work for microsoft writing win-blows code...would explain why it sucks so bad.

• Options
    Looks like Harry has you pegged too Axhole.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Looks like Harry has you pegged too Axhole.

SD >>

Like I care?
  • Options
    Overwhelming majority (2:1) showing people are sick of the spam.

All it has seemed to do is increase the spam-producing capactity of the spaminator.
  • Options
    You cared enough to reply.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i see more spam b!tching and complaining about Gemmy's posts than his actual posts..
    ·p_A·