Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Psa 10 Gretzky OPC - Has surfaced!!!

Wow - I just found this auction - thought it might interest some. Nice price at $53,000 - as long as another one isn't graded - but didn't the Gretzky Bvg 9.5 go for $17,000? Anyway I'm really dismayed at all the Gretzky and Orr rookie cards getting these super high grades lately - where were these cards hiding when the craze hit in the 90's - it's like someone started up the old OPC/TOPPS factory again!!!!Gretzky Link

Comments

• Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    This was discussed already in two spots..

Here..

and..

recently here..

• Options
    kingraider75kingraider75 Posts: 1,500 ✭✭
    a fool and his money is soon parted. How long til someone finds another 10?? That price will have a lot of people sending their high end Gretzky's in.
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options
    Who writes the descriptions for these cards? Beyond-spectacular? What an idiot.

It's a card.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    that auction was verbose in a janky way.

"Crisp color, razor sharp corners, makes your girl horny, impresses your boys, ...."

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Reminded me of Jackie Chiles the lawyer on Seinfeld..

"My vacation was restful, splendid, magnificent."

"You better believe it. Jackie's cashin' in on your wretched disfigurement."

"That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!"

"O'Henry? That's one of our top-selling candy bars. It's got chocolate, peanuts, nougat, it's delicious, scrumptious, outstanding! Have you been to a doctor?"
  • Options
    "Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on..."

• Options
    Dealers and collectors have already been sending the best of the best 1979-80 OPC Gretzky samples for years in hopes of a Psa 10 grade.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!" >>

FYI, the word is lascivious image

Tabe