Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Attention Fleer redemption card holders...

Sorry if this was posted already. The Fleer bankruptcy FAQ was updated on Aug 25. They are now accepting redemption cards postmarked no later than Oct 15, for those of you who thought they might be SOL.

LINK

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    This is HUGE news. Thanks!!

Kevin
  • Options
    It's interesting that they're still accepting Claims, guess they're allowing people to either get their cards or take a chance on getting some sort of cash payout. All I'm thinking is "... like that's gonna happen image "
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    I think they are going to start exchanging Brett Favre auto's for Andre Dawson auto's or something...you aint going to get what you send in..your going to get whatever they got...which is CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

loth
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting that Upper Deck paid $6.1 million for all of Fleer's brands and Fleer collectibles. I wonder why they didn't buy all of the jerseys and autographs.
    Mike
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Interesting that Upper Deck paid $6.1 million for all of Fleer's brands and Fleer collectibles. I wonder why they didn't buy all of the jerseys and autographs. >>

While I don't have the link handy, I did find the jerseys/autographs descriptions to be strange. It was almost like a disclaimerish, "said to be authentic" or something along those lines.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same thing. I was going to go to the Fleer auction, but after reviewing the auction list, I don't think it is worth my time. It seems like Upper Deck left all of the crap jerseys or questionable items behind. I was interested in the check lot, but I think a bigger dealer will outbid for it. If you have a Jeter autographed baseball, I would sell it ASAP. There are a ton about to hit the market.

Where are the Dwayne Wade autos? Where are the unopened boxes/cases?
    Mike