Home Sports Talk
Options

It looks like Tampa Bay has the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of the USA of the Earth of the Univers

Up next for Tampa Bay the fading Boston Red Sox. image In a related story, the Red Sox blow a 6 run lead. The Yankees will have a cake walk in Seattle.

Comments

• Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

The Devil Rays sweep the Angels. Make all the fun in the world you want to make about the Rays but they have the best record in the AL since the All Star break and they are an up and coming team. They are a few good pitchers away from being a serious contender.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i> They are a few good pitchers away from being a serious contender. >>

Sounds like the yankees!
  • Options

LOL. The Yankees are going to make mince meat out of the Mariners. Tampa Bay will too.
  • Options

<< <i>LOL. The Yankees are going to make mince meat out of the Mariners. Tampa Bay will too. >>

We'll see spam boy, we'll see.

Isn't it 'minced meat'? Or did you not get in your edit yet?

Only you spammy would take pride in beating teams under .500. Funny that you forgot that the royals with their awful record SWEPT the yankees right out of town.

It's sad you live in such a world that you cannot see the truth when it's pushed right before your eyes.

Shouldn't you be making more of those $80+ hour billable hours spammy?
  • Options

<<Isn't it 'minced meat'? Or did you not get in your edit yet?>>

mince Audio pronunciation of "mince" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mns)
    v. minced, minc·ing, minc·es
    v. tr.

1. To cut or chop into very small pieces.
    2. To subdivide (land, for example) into minute parts.
    2. To pronounce in an affected way, as with studied elegance and refinement.
    3. To moderate or restrain (words) for the sake of politeness and decorum; euphemize: Don't mince words: say what you mean.

v. intr.

1. To walk with very short steps or with exaggerated primness.
    2. To speak in an affected way.

n.

Finely chopped food, especially mincemeat.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mince
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    The other day before Tampa played the Angels, Peter Gammons stated they had the 2nd best record in the AL since the AS break...jay
  • Options
    So it's mincemeat not mince meat, thanks for showing us the error of your ways...and you had a chance to edit it too!
  • Options

<< The other day before Tampa played the Angels, Peter Gammons stated they had the 2nd best record in the AL since the AS break...jay>>

Yeah, and that was before the Yankees went on a roll. I wouldn't be surprised if the Yankees or Tampa were now ahead of the Red Sox for best AL record since the All Star break.
  • Options
    Drays, yankees, and bosox are 1-2-3 in that dept.

All within 1 1/2 games of each other.

Your point being? The D'rays still smoked the yankees when the D'rays sucked...and the D'rays are going to trade away anyone with a contract due.

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    So it's mincemeat not mince meat, thanks for showing us the error of your ways...and you had a chance to edit it too!

talk about SPAM

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>So it's mincemeat not mince meat, thanks for showing us the error of your ways...and you had a chance to edit it too!

talk about SPAM

SD >>

You should know...since every one of your posts do nothing to contribute to the community.

• Options
    Like your's do?

lol

200 million, spammy, bla bla bla.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Like your's do?

lol

200 million, spammy, bla bla bla.

SD >>

It's yours (learn to use the apostrophe...it's your friend!).

And everytime spammy brings up the yankees vying for a playoff spot, you better damn well believe I am going to make fun of a $200 million payroll team struggling for a playoff spot.

• Options
    lol, your a fool.

stick that apostrophe up your....

ok I'm tired now, looks like you can have the last word *as feeble as it may be) I'll be back in the morning.

your a cement head.

thick

...as a community..........who's with me......what about that?

you have no self control.

buh bye

SD

Good for you.