Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

reggiejackson.com authenticated items... legit?

I was going to redeem another multitude of Dave & Buster's tickets I accumulated for a Roger Clemens/Randy Johnson 2001 Cy Young signed baseball, but apparently they ran out of those, but they have a Magic Johnson signed "stat ball" (and there are a TON of stats handwritten on the ball, it's pretty amazing to look at)... it's a baseball, which is a bit odd, but oh well image However, when I saw the "reggiejackson.com" COA I took pause and decided to hold off. Does anybody have experience with reggiejackson.com items? Do I have anything to worry about? I guess if push comes to shove I can get some overvalued electronics image
Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image

Comments

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    From what I've heard they are legit.
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    FYI - It appears that these guys distribute for Reggiejackson.com

I placed a bid on a Jackson autographed bat. I lost the auction by $50 but still received a second chance offer, so if you do want something from them, bid a fair price and you may get a second chance offer.

Sportsworld-auctions
  • Options
    Reggiejackson.com is legit but a bit over priced imo. I have seen Reggie endorse the web site in person.
  • Options
    Well, at least if I decide to get the ball with my tickets, I'll have some peace of mind. A lot of non-auction places that sell authentic stuff seem overpriced to me, so par for the course?

Would it be a good idea to get it PSA/DNA certified if I want to sell it? It seems like sometimes certifed stuff sells much better, sometimes it doesn't make much of a difference.
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bjork
    I picked up a Rose auto ball at a nonbay auction with Reggie certificate - I paid slightly more than I wanted but I do trust his stuff.

I think their items are overpriced:

This Irvin auto is on a 49.95 BIN which is too much IMO.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    They are legit. I've bought a couple signed balls from them to donate to charity auctions and I"ve been happy with them.

Wick

Enjoy collecting vintage baseball cards, memorabilia and autos
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    I got the Reggie bat right at the SMR price. I think it is a nice piece with the silver sharpie on the black bat. Much nice than the ash bats with blue sharpie signatures I usually see.