Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Old subject....Registry add-ons

I have been waiting 4 months now for 17 Carews to be added to the Master Set. As of today none have been added. This is getting very old. There is no confirmation from PSA'S part that they even receive your list. So it's like you have to just take their word for it that they have your list? I have made submissions in March, April, and May, a couple in June. Still Nothing!!!image

Comments

• mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting 4+ months on some, too. I think it is simply a result of lack of priority on this subject for PSA's technical staff.

~ms
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Talked with Cosetta at the National this year.
    I didn't realize she and the crew work on the coin registry as well as the card registry.

Very nice, competent people who just plain get overwhelmed with work sometimes.
    She said they literally receive piles of requests for new sets and additions to player sets.

With only so many work hours in a day, additions to player sets end up with the lowest priority
    simply because they are the most work and affect the fewest collectors.

Just remember : patience is a virtue ... grasshopper ...

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"