Home Sports Talk
Options

Schilling gives up 6 runs in 4 innings

The good thing for Schilling is that it probably lowered his ERA. Boston loses 2 out of 3 to the lowest of Bottom Dwellers. At least when the Yankees lost, KC was a better team at the time than now, and the Yankees starters were in disarray.

The Yankees don't want any stinking Wild Card. They want to knock Boston out of this thing.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>

The good thing for Schilling is that it probably lowered his ERA. Boston loses 2 out of 3 to the lowest of Bottom Dwellers. At least when the Yankees lost, KC was a better team at the time than now, and the Yankees starters were in disarray.

The Yankees don't want any stinking Wild Card. They want to knock Boston out of this thing. >>

Hahahahahaha

You trying to justify the sweep at the hands of the Royals by saying they were better than they are now? How did they suddenly get worse? What players did they lose?

And you still fail to recognize the dominance the D'rays have had with you this year, 9-4. Or are you going to say they are a better team than their record shows?

You are so pathetic spammy, trying to spin everything to make the yanks look like winners when they should be undefeated against the KCs and Drays of the world. SAD.

• Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Axtey, one month from now you will be saying how lucky it was for the Yankees to make the playoffs, and blah, blah, blah, and they will not go far or something like that. Have the Mariners tied any games lately? image (people who read the Abott and Costello Who's on First thread will know what I mean)
  • Options
    Making that $80 an hour at 2:50 in the morning spammy?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    The mariners lead games when they are tied gemmy.

hehe
    Good for you.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Dang Spammy, how many times can you make the same post in different threads?

The Spamminator in Action!

No wonder you don't spend any time with your alleged wife and kid. You're too busy making $80/hour (hahahaha!), bragging about the over paid Yanks, and photoshopping pictures of one of the most couragous moments in MLB playoff history.

Does the company who is paying you this $80/hour (:snickers: ) know you are photoshopping pictures of Shilling on their dime? If they truly exist and saw this, you would be so fired.

Good bye Yankees Master Collection (allegedly) and hello food stamps! image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>The mariners lead games when they are tied gemmy.

hehe >>

Or you are so witty WP. At least I follow a team, unlike you who are nothing but a board TROLL.

Don't you have a bridge to get back under?
  • Options
    Sir Shanty-Townie, that's $80+ per hour. I do billable hours. You seem very intrigued about my income. you are truly a spam-income-nator
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Sir Shanty-Townie, that's $80+ per hour. I do billable hours. You seem very intrigued about my income. you are truly a spam-income-nator >>

No, I (like Shanty) know that when someone pulls a number out of the air, and then boasts that's how much they make to anyone (let alone a public forum like this), they are lying. It's usally a number that's more like 1/10th of that figure.

I don't hate on anyone's income; I just think it's humorous when you have to boast about how much you make.

I wonder if you are billing your employer for the hours spent on this message board, for all the time you spend doctoring photos?
  • Options
    Axtey, employer? I don't have an employer. I have contracts with companies. I see you are unemployed or waiting to go back to kindergarten....constantly posting 24/7.
  • Options

<< <i>Axtey, employer? I don't have an employer. I have contracts with companies. I see you are unemployed or waiting to go back to kindergarten....constantly posting 24/7. >>

So if you have a contract with a company, you are employed by them. And I am sure if you are billing them for hours 'worked', where you are spamming up a message board and doctoring photos, they would be more than upset.

Now who's worrying about whose posting habits? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
  • Options
    <<Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!>>

A Shanty-Townie phrase. I believe he says "Pot meet kettle". LOL
  • Options
    St. Louis 81 47 0.633
    Chicago Sox 77 47 0.621
    Boston 72 53 0.576
    LA Angels 73 54 0.575
    Atlanta 72 55 0.567
    NY Yankees 70 56 0.556 Moving on up
    Oakland 70 56 0.556
    Cleveland 71 57 0.555
    Philadelphia 69 59 0.539
    Minnesota 67 60 0.528
    NY Mets 67 60 0.528
    Florida 67 60 0.528
    Houston 67 60 0.527
    Washington 66 61 0.520
    Toronto 64 63 0.504
    San Diego 63 63 0.500
    Milwaukee 63 65 0.492
    Detroit 61 64 0.488
    Baltimore 61 65 0.484
    Chicago Cubs 61 66 0.480
    Texas 59 67 0.468
    Cincinnati 59 68 0.465
    Arizona 58 71 0.450
    LA Dodgers 57 70 0.449
    San Francisco 55 71 0.437
    Seattle 54 72 0.429
    Pittsburgh 54 74 0.422
    Tampa Bay 52 76 0.406
    Colorado 49 78 0.386
    Kansas City 42 83 0.336

Will Tampa catch Seattle? I think so. How do their payrolls compare?

The Yankees are 4th in the AL and moving on up to the east side. They will catch the Sox of both colors.
  • Options
    hey spammy, just a hint. Why don't you try reading your posts before hitting the 'reply' button? You edit every single post! Are you that excited about spamming up the board you can't do a simple edit beforehand?

When you brag about your 200 MILLION PAYROLL team not being in front of everyone, it makes you look ridiculous. When you brag about 'your' team scratching and clawing their way, trying to get a playoff spot, they look pathetic. When you have to pray your team makes the playoffs, despite far and away ($70million +) more in payroll, you look sad. When you lose 3 in a row to the Royals, despite having many multiples of their payroll, you should be ashamed.

The fact that you come here, day after day, trying to make excuse after excuse for the pathetic yankees show just how delusional you are. 'Your' team has the biggest, most bloated payroll in baseball, has all-stars at every position, and should win 120 games this year. The fact that 'your' team may not even make the playoffs shows just how 'da leader' has no influence in the clubhouse, how there is no direction, how queen george has ruined the plans that Cashman put in place (who doesn't get enough credit for putting together the world series winning teams).

There is speculation that Torre may be out of a job this year. The only person in that office who needs to be relocated is steinbrenner. He needs to learn just because he writes the checks, doesn't mean he knows a crapola about putting together a winning team.
  • Options
    Axtell, all your replies to gemmy regarding the yanks makes you look even more foolish then he. You seem to know that Torre manages the Yanks, does anyone even know who manages that truly pathetic team you root for? I sure as hell don't. And to tell you the truth i don't even care.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Ladies, Ladies chill out. Gemmy does have the most ridiculous rose colored glasses I have ever seen about the Stanks. To not be able to agree about one teams deficencies is dellusional and not a true fan of the game, just a typical Yankee fan in my opinion, there team can do no wrong, never.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sir Shanty-Townie >>

You are older than I (allegedly), so "sir" is not necessary.

<< <i>that's $80+ per hour. >>

Oh, pardon me Mr. $80+/hour.

<< <i>I do billable hours. >>

And you post on a message board during said hours, huh? Good for you!

<< <i>You seem very intrigued about my income. >>

I didn't give two squats about your alleged income until you started to brag about it.

<< <i>you are truly a spam-income-nator >>

Everyone here knows you are the Spamminator. And please come up with something more original than what I just said two posts before yours:

<< <i>The Spamminator in Action! >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭

But can the Yankees ketchup to the Sox?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options

<< <i>Axtell, all your replies to gemmy regarding the yanks makes you look even more foolish then he. You seem to know that Torre manages the Yanks, does anyone even know who manages that truly pathetic team you root for? I sure as hell don't. And to tell you the truth i don't even care.

SD >>

You don't care, you don't want to bring yourself down to my level, yet you continue to show you care and bring yourself up to my level by continuing to reply to my posts.

Who doesn't know that Torre manages the Yankees? Hell he's been there a decade, and won several world series...and the east-coast biased media plasters anything yankee everywhere.

I can't help it if you aren't a fan of the game that knows that Mike Hargrove, who is quite a respectable manager, is the manager of the M's. I can't help it if you aren't a fan of sports and are plain and simply a board troll.

Tell me troll (err, I mean WP), if you don't care about my posts, and if posting replies to them brings you down to my level (as you so eloquently state), why do you? Why spend the energy? Why spend the time formulating the post? I mean I know it must take some effort...if I am so beneath you, why do you do it?

Grow up, go get a life, yadda yadda yadda. Why don't you go have your man-crush spammy spend some of his $80+/hour money and buy you a life with it?
  • Options
    Axtell = image
    Good for you.
  • Options
    You don't care, you don't want to bring yourself down to my level, yet you continue to show you care and bring yourself up to my level by continuing to reply to my posts.

Actually IT IS YOU that has been replying to my posts.

lets see if you can stop. you must have the last word. and as such each time you reply you show the community how you really are.

I await your reply.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    WP-

I never said I was too good to reply to you, as you have done time and again.

I never said I would be bringing myself down to your level, as you have time and again.

I am not trying to get the last word, just proving how silly you look when you say on one hand 'I won't reply to you...I won't be that low!' then on the other drone on and on replying to me.

Either reply to me and quit saying you are too good reply, or quit posting and back up your claim that you are too good to reply.

Choose!
  • Options
    Show me where i said i was too good to reply to you!!!

I did say that i wouldn't lower myself and reply (to a certain post)

I have also said I would lower myself and reply.

what part of all this do you not comprehend?

i await your feeble attempt at getting in the last word.

SD

Good for you.
  • Options
    SD, it makes no sense at all to respond to Axtell. He has a short circuit in his logic and you will go around in circles like I did with his definition of "win" vs. "tie" the other day. He probably has broken synapses in his neurons.
  • Options
    He probably has broken synapses in his neurons.

Gemmy, his (axtell's) problems go way beyond his neurons.

SD
    Good for you.