Home Sports Talk
Options

Well, well, well...I see the Red Sox lost to the lowest of bottom dwellers

Unfortunately the Yankees didn't gain ground but the Sox ain't running away with it either. I think Curty gets a start tomorrow. Probably good for another Bottom Dweller win.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    So what does the yankees being 4-9 against the team with the lowest payroll and horrible record (aka D'Rays) mean?

How sad it is you attempt to slight the BoSox by saying they lost to a bottom dweller, yet your Yanks suck against the D'rays and got swept by the Royals, the worst team in the bigs?

You spammy, are SAD.
  • Options
    He just can not get over the biggest CHOKE in sports history!
    Yankees will not make the playoffs this year.
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    At least it wasn't those pesky Devil Dogs. Moose looked good last night
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Did the Royals sweep the Yankees this season?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>Did the Royals sweep the Yankees this season? >>

Yes right along with the D'rays. Guess spammy doesn't count it when 'his' team loses to the worst teams (hell, swept by) in the bigs (D'rays and Royals).
  • Options
    Red Sox left the bases loaded 3 times. Not Good.

What irritated me was Manny's HIDP. He trotted to first and would have made it if he was running full speed, as the ball was bobbled. Cost the team the potential winning run. RBI leader or not, Francona should have chewed his ass out!!! If not Tito, then Varitek should get on his case.

If you make $20 mil per year, I do not think it is too much to ask to run out your ground balls.
  • Options
    Manny being Manny. Trust me the Boston media is all over this most recent action of Manny dogging it