Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wacky Packages stickers

I have quite a few 1973, 1974, and 1975 Wacky's. What is the approx. value of the stickers in Psa 7-8 grades. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭✭
    Say Hey,

There have actually been very few graded to date, so there isn't much history there. I just got back 8 that graded out PSA 8 but I haven't thrown them on the market yet. For the most part, the only ones I have seen selling on ebay have been the rarer ones or ones from the first three series. I will be testing that in another few weeks as I just sent a submission yesterday with 18 Wackies from various series in it.

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    Baffles me how noone has an interest in Wacky Packages on this board.

• Options

<< <i>Baffles me how noone has an interest in Wacky Packages on this board. >>

I have the 1979 wacky packages uncut sheet framed. I think I paid 4x for the frame what I paid for the sheet. It seems like all those sheets that I see for sale now are cut in half so you only get 1 set of cards per sheet.
  • Options
    I just had a bunch of Wackies graded and I am curious to see what they will bring on Ebay considering they aren't the rarer ones.

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure remember 'em from when I was a kid.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Well you know what? Alot of them have great value!