Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1959 psa Jim Ringo 8

Anyone have one that they want to part with..
-- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

Comments

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Looks like that one has a tough pop report. I have a raw one I'm waiting on a special to submit (it's not an 8 though).

In case you don't have access...

Pop Report shows 23-8's and 3-9's.

Good Luck!

-Josh
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a PSA 8.

But its mine....all mine....hahahahaha

Sorry image

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    [
    -- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

• Options
    all the shows and cards i have looked at never seen one worthy of a 8

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Looks like that one has a tough pop report. I have a raw one I'm waiting on a special to submit (it's not an 8 though).

In case you don't have access...

Pop Report shows 23-8's and 3-9's.

Good Luck!

-Josh >>

that low huh ohhh boy >>

Compared to many of the other 59's, thats about half the normal number. Most of the others are in the 45-55 range. I did see a PSA 7 close on ebay the other day for $21.

I hope you find one. Have you set up a watch for one when it gets listed on ebay? That's how I find some of my harder to find cards.

-Josh
  • Options
    yea i have it on my watch list... Was hoping someone would have one on here... Amazing that a hof would be such a low number

• Options
    ttt