Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

ebay newbie sells 1914 Cracker Jack Matty

Gee, he just signed up with ebay last week. Now he's selling this card. Anyone know, wasn't this bbcardexchange's card a month or two ago?

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I think it was Greg Schwartz'. Not getting a lot of action though. I've got it tracked, it's easily a 12-15K card, if the auction is legit. It belongs in a REA auction though, not ebay.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    I just sent this question:

Can I come and pick this card up in person If I were to bring a cashiers check, we can meet in a public place of your choice, lawyers office if you prefer, I am willing to go very strong on my bid.
    Please let me know.

Thanks

I will let you know If I get a response
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    Request for a back scan might be prudent as well.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Sold for nearly $900.00, no responses from numerous emails.

CrakerJack

Ryan
    (1st time lister - long time watcher)
    * Always looking for Pete Rose cards to improve my PSA Registered collection *

Old School living in the Nu world !
  • Options
    Someone either got the steal of the year or hosed for $900.
    I'd give odds on the latter.

• Options
    What's a Christy Mathewson go for in good condition?
    I'm thinking a PSA 4 or 5 in reality for personal reasons.

Thanks in advance - RB
    * Always looking for Pete Rose cards to improve my PSA Registered collection *

Old School living in the Nu world !
  • Options
    around 25K in PSA 4, maybe more if 2 guys get into it. There have only been 8 graded, with 2 of them in the PSA 4 grade, so there would be a lot of competition for a low grade example. One of those PSA 3's was formerly in an "authentic" holder. It's a tough and desireable card, and certainly the most expensive one of Matty.
    I don't think it's a great likeness of him, however, and rarity and value aside much prefer the '15 portrait. The E92 is really nice as well, for a fraction of the price.