Home Sports Talk
Options

Jaret Wright pitches 2nd consecutive 4 hitter

AMAZING.

Will Chacon and Wright be the saviors of the Yankees turnstile starting rotation and propel them to the World Series? Hey, what's the deal with the Red Sox having a worse pitching staff then the Yankees?

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>AMAZING.

Will Chacon and Wright be the saviors of the Yankees turnstile starting rotation and propel them to the World Series? Hey, what's the deal with the Red Sox having a worse pitching staff then the Yankees? >>

How many times are you going to use that old, broken, weak pathetic excuse? Of COURSE the yankees should have a better pitching staff! They outspent the red sox what, 3 or 4 to one?

Grow up spammy...get a job, go spend time with your wife and kid....your lame posts of the same attempted insults over and over are lame.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>Will Chacon and Wright be the saviors of the Yankees turnstile starting rotation and propel them to the World Series? >>

Will Gemmy wake up, and realize that crack is bad for him? image

<< <i>Hey, what's the deal with the Red Sox having a worse pitching staff then the Yankees? >>

You come to this conclusion, how exactly? As Axtell pointed out, the Yanks blew $67 million dollars on pitching, and still more on these scrap-heap pickups. I would certainly hope you would win some games with them.

These posts really are exasperating. It's like the biggest guy in the gym barely benching 200 lbs, and then bragging to everyone else there about how strong he is. Yeah, right.

And, I think I would rather have Schilling, Clement, and anyone else vs a rotation of Wright, Chacon, Leiter - when the money's on the line.
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Hey, you guys constantly bash me every time the Yankees sneeze. Now that 3 starting pitchers on the Yankees staff are pitching lights out....BAM. Hey Axtey, remember this? As a community..... Yeah, right. image

ctsox, your pitching staff is el stinko.. As a starter Schilling is going to get lit up even more. Then he will put a towel over his head and start crying as he did in some Yankee games.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey, you guys constantly bash me every time the Yankees sneeze. Now that 3 starting pitchers on the Yankees staff are pitching lights out....BAM. Hey Axtey, remember this? As a community..... Yeah, right. image

ctsox, your pitching staff is el stinko.. >>

No spam boy it's just that you've tried to insinuate that SAME POINT what, 3, 4 times now that the BoSox staff is worse than the Yankees. IT SHOULD BE YOU MORON. The yankees have outtspent the Sox by many, many millions of dollars. THE YANKEES PITCHING STAFF SHOULD BE BETTER YOU BUFFOON.

You are so pitiful it almost makes me sad. Sad that you sit here to all hours (1:30 am!) while you ignore your wife and kids.

You never make sense with your posts.

You spam the most inane, stupid, minute pieces of yankee trivia.

You are hyped that your best pitchers are cast-offs from other teams.

You brag that your $85 million pitching staff is bested by other teams' disposable junk.

Talk about el stinko! Your 'reasoning' is el stinko!
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    The Yankee staff will be even more solid with a healthy Kevin Brown.

I think Torre might go with Mussina, Johnson, Chacon, and Brown in the post season and Wright as emergency starter long relief.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey, you guys constantly bash me every time the Yankees sneeze. >>

Oh really?

You get bashed for constantly creating thread after thread after thread praising a $200M+ team. You get bashed for being around when they win and no where to be found when they lose. You get bashed for creating threads in regards to a 2, 3, even 4 year old articles.

And finally and most importantly, you get bashed because YOU, not the Yankees, ask for it.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    We remember Jared in Cleveland....just wait....he'll show true colors when it REALLY matters...like in a wildcard determining game.
    ADVICE....Wise men don't need it and fools don't heed it
  • Options

<< <i>As a starter Schilling is going to get lit up even more. Then he will put a towel over his head and start crying as he did in some Yankee games. >>

Wow yet another edit! You must edit every single one of your posts.

As far as Schilling getting lit up, do you not remember him pitching on a busted ankle, sutures ripped, ripping the hearts out of the Yankees? Or have you completely forgotten about last year? Selective amnesia?

You are PATHETIC spammy. You can't admit the yankees should be dominating the league, and not struggling to make the playoffs. You can't admit the yankees' pitching staff is having to round up other teams' garbage in order to win games, despite spending $85 million ON PITCHING ALONE.

You are so blinded by your fanatical devotion, you can't see the FACTS.

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>The Yankee staff will be even more solid with a healthy Kevin Brown. >>

Oh no - not another one! Spammy has passed the crack pipe around everywhere!

I don't know what it is with Yankee fans. Reality seems to be an alternate universe. Of course, they conveniently forget last year - by trying to pretend it never happened. And now, after a mediocre season full of bad losses to even worse teams, they actually believe that pitchers like Shawn Chacon and Jaret Wright are going to all of a sudden bring them to a World Series!

You just couldn't make this stuff up, I swear.
  • Options
    Little early to set up playoff rotation, don't you think?
  • Options
    << The Yankee staff will be even more solid with a healthy Kevin Brown.

I think Torre might go with Mussina, Johnson, Chacon, and Brown in the post season and Wright as emergency starter long relief.>>

Deut, with all due resepect you gotta be kidding. I wish Brown never dons a Yankee uniform again and is put out to pasture. I hope George pays him his money to leave and whine elsewhere.
  • Options
    WOW!

That yankees pitching looked GREAT tonight...your BEST pitcher got absolutely hammered!

4 innings, 8 runs!

Yeah the Yankees are ready for the playoffs.
  • Options

<<Yeah the Yankees are ready for the playoffs.>>

The Yankees are tied for the Wild Card but I still think they will win the division.

Don't look now but your beloved Mariners are a measly 2 games better than the Devil Rays. How much did the Seattle owners pay to upgrade the Mourners this year?
  • Options

<< <i>

Don't look now but your beloved Mariners are a measly 2 games better than the Devil Rays. How much did the Seattle owners pay to upgrade the Mourners this year? >>

About 1/3 of what the yankees paid to sit out the postseason with them.

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Gemmy,

Why the dislike of Brown? If anything, I feel sorry that he cannot stay healthy, but I don't think the guy is a jerk or anything. Yes, he smashed his hand against a wall, but that was because of his intensity of the game and how hard he gets on himself. Sure he messed up his rythum since he was doing so well right before going crazy with punching walls.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee