Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Bought a 1970 Milton Bradley Game Today

Outside of box is in really good shape. Inside is mint. Apparently it was never played.
My question is, what do I do with the cards, Get them graded? 14 of the 28 look like they have a shot at PSA-10. The other 14 have a small print mark or something.
I don't think I want any of it, but it was such a unique opportunity, I bought it anyway....
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I think you should sell me 4 cards:

#1-Aaron
    #11-Jackson
    #15-Mays
    #24-Rose

Then throw the rest of the single cards for sale here or on eBay image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    can u email me your list, interested to see what u have
    send to tonygalo@yahoo.com
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    there's one of the commons that has never been graded PSA 10 - that would probably be in demand from one of the two set registry buiders. i think it's sam mcdowell
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I only know a little about these MB cards, but since this game has never been played doesn't that mean the cards are still attached to sheets? In other words, the sheets might be mint but you can't judge the condition of individual cards until they've been detached?

Looking for an education on how the cards arrive when the game is opened for the first time.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    1970 Milton Bradley cards weren't issued in sheets. '69s and '72s were. That's why it's so much easier to get high grades on '70s. MS was right naming Sam McDowell as the only one with zero PSA 10s. Tom Haller is next toughest with only two.
  • Options
    McDowell is one of the cards that looks like it will have a shot at a 10.
    Does anyone want to buy the whole thing. I don't know that I want to fool with it. I guess I could sit around and play the game all day.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you mind if I ask out of curiousity where you found the game and how much you paid for it?

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports