Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1989-90 Fleer Basketball Set

Just rummaging through my collection to sell off a hugh chunk of my cards and I came across a mint set of these 89-90's Isnt in a factory box so I musta bought it this way back in 1990. You can tell its a factory correlated set just the way they are put in the box. My question is: Should I go through it and pick out the gradable cards, 9'ans 10's? Or should I sell it as is to a person looking for mint raw and let him have at it. I know the set doesnt go for much raw, but this could have a few gems in it. Stickers are in it also. Before you ask, I looked a 2 cards, the Jordan's. The regular cards is mint and the sticker is OC, no chance for a 10. Any 1989-90 collectors out there? Out

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Isn't 89-90 the year that was notorious for having the red stain on the bottom left edge of the cards? Seems to be I have 3 or 4 hand collated sets that I got in a collection I purchased and a large portion of them had this red ink on them.... I'm curious to know if it's worth pulling any gems out of there as well, heck I've b@st@rdized every other set I own in the name of my asst'd registries. image
  • Options
    Well I'm putting together a run of Bucks team sets from 1986-89 Fleer so I would take any Bucks 9 and 10's from the 1989 set if you got them graded.