Home Sports Talk
Options

As a community...

AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
...we should all stop responding to Spammy's inane, ridiculous, and outright STUPID posts (chia head? catch of the century? How much garbage does he need to post to make himself happy?)

Who's with me?

Comments

• Options

I think you need a pyschiatrist. It is one thing to spam and have fun. It is quite another to track somebody's spamming every waking hour. I am mostly a lurker but you seem to be on this board an awful lot and you certainly do like to attack people.
  • Options

<< <i>I think you need a pyschiatrist. It is one thing to spam and have fun. It is quite another to track somebody's spamming every waking hour. I am mostly a lurker but you seem to be on this board an awful lot and you certainly do like to attack people. >>

Spammy's alt ID comes out of hiding!

Spammy has every little bit of attacks coming his way. He uses vulgar images in his posts (then tries to hide it in the early morning, like no one saw), he floods this forum with garbage posts, and contributes nothing at all to the community.

You standing up for him? Laughable.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Ax,
    Maybe you can use the time you save by no longer posting on Gemmy's threads to check on the baseball card list I sent you three months ago. You never sent any reply.
    As a community, I think it is polite to respond to PM's that involve helping fellow collectors, while getting money in return. image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ax,
    Maybe you can use the time you save by no longer posting on Gemmy's threads to check on the baseball card list I sent you three months ago. You never sent any reply.
    As a community, I think it is polite to respond to PM's that involve helping fellow collectors, while getting money in return. image >>

OWNED! heh..

(BTW James, i'll get the list you requested from me very soon!)

·p_A·
  • Options

Axtel - I think you and Gemmy should get married as soon as possible and have a community wedding and invite all of us.
  • Options
    Wow this post pulled people who never post out of the woodwork!
  • Options

We are all big fans of you two. After you fellas get married please continue to post.

Go Cards! You are the team to beat in 2005.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Gemmy and Axtell sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes children in a baby carriage."

Oops...almost forgot...wouldn't be any children there - LOL
  • Options
    imageMFAO!
    57 Topps (83%) 7.61
    61 Topps (100%) 7.96
    62 Parkhurst (100%) 8.70
    63 Topps (100%) 7.96
    63 York WB's (50%) 8.52
    68 Topps (39%) 8.54
    69 Topps (3%) 9.00
    69 OPC (83%) 8.21
    71 Topps (100%) 9.21 #1 A.T.F.
    72 Topps (100%) 9.39
    73 Topps (13%) 9.35
    74 OPC WHA (95%) 8.57
    75 Topps (50%) 9.23
    77 OPC WHA (86%) 8.62 #1 A.T.F.
    88 Topps (5%) 10.00
  • Options

<< <i>Axtel - I think you and Gemmy should get married as soon as possible and have a community wedding and invite all of us. >>

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Good for you.