Home Sports Talk
Options

Hey Red Sox

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Typical classy spankee fan...abusive, and bullying people?

LAME.

Although I am sure in your 12 year old mind you think it's hillarious.
  • Options
    Hey What@^@%@#%&#
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    The post was edited. There was a graphic there that was not suitable for children.

Nice.
  • Options
    Like the tree that falls in the forrest, If no one responds to spammys posts,
    we can pretend they don't exist!
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    But we all saw it....

It was a dude giving the finger with one hand and grabbing his privates with the other.

Very classy, Spammy. I hope you got banned.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Wow edited at 4:13 AM? What are you doing up posting at 4am spam boy?

I wonder if spammy got bammed for this....it would be a good reason to, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Let's see... He's accused people of multiple aliases, posted links to sites with vulgar language, constantly clutters the boards with spam, and now posted a picture not suitable for children (such as himself).

If anyone deserves a ban, it's him.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    <<Wow edited at 4:13 AM?>>

That is 4:13 AM Pacific Time. CU is in California. The time I posted was 7:13 AM EST. I live in Connecticut, remember? Do you want me to explain to you how time zones work? I am glad you are so intrigued about my posting habits. Why don't you make a chart of my posting times? You can borrow Shanty-Townie's crayons.
  • Options
    Well what are you doing up at 7 am posting here? Good god your poor wife must receive no attention whatsoever.

• Options

<< <i>You can borrow Shanty-Townie's crayons. >>

And you came up with Shanty-Townie how?

Come on, Spammy. You can think of something clever....... Can't you?