Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

HUGE Pre-Ebay Sale Over 1,000 Cards Available including Hundreds of Graded Cards

I am seling over 1,000 of my cards from my personal collection so that I can focus my collecting dollars on completing a few of my current projects. Because I have had multiple responses every time I have posted one of these emails, I have listed many of the cards on Naxcom (and I will be adding cards on a daily basis) with buy it now prices. You can view my listings by clicking here.

If you like the price of a card, you can buy immediately through Naxcom without any email correspondence with me. If you want a discount for multiple cards (or just think a card is over priced), place buy offers on Naxcom or email or PM me with your offers. I will not be insulted by any buy offer. So go ahead and offer up any price you think is fair. I just might take you up on your offer! The following are just a few of the great cards I have listed:

imageimage
imageimage
imageimageimage
imageimage

More cards will be added every day!
View my inventory of PSA Graded Cards at My Ebay Store

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I can access your page, but it doesn't show any listings.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    I don't know what's wrong. It must be an error at Naxcom. I can't view my listings either.
  • Options
    I must have accidentally hit the button to put all of my sell listings on hold. Please try again. It should work now.
  • Options
    Updated with new cards available.