lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    The two left corners are 10's for sure!!! image
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    Seems to be more and more jerkoff sellers on ebay.
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    I usually ask if the money back guarentee includes actually receiving the stated grade from PSA, but I usually don't get a response.

I just bought a T206 off ebay that stated "clean reverse". The card that showed up had numbers penciled on the back. I couldn't believe it.
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    He can always claim he meant SGC 10 on the 1-100 scale.

But maybe he's just a clueless doofus who thinks all his VG-EX cards are Gem Mint.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< We at Through the years Sports cards do alot for the common hobbiest and sports enthusiast. >>>

Seems to me like a typical baseball card shop owner that when it's them selling a card it's a 10, but if trying to sell the same card to them suddenly the card is only a 5 - LOL

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Through the years sportscards sounds like a 12 year old kid selling cards from his bedroom. Indeed, Ebay has brought many of these type of sellers out of the woodwork.

<< <i>All auction items that clearly say insurance needed . If insurance isn't taken will void any obligation by Through the years sports cards . >>

Uh, sorry kid. You are under obligation to deliver your ratty card to the poor guy that buys it, no matter what. Unfortunately for the buyer.
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    Maybe he is a big fan of GEM grading services. This card actually looks to be at least a 10 in their grading system. LOL
  • Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    Your title is definitely misleadng. I got all excited that there was going to be a link to an auction with hot female. image

j/k
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    You guys are all wrong.

I recall seeing these guys at Nationals, en fuego!

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    How on earth did this card even get up to $310? To me is looks like a PSA 4 (the SMR on a graded 5 is $325).

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    People are uninformed and always looking to "hit it big".
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    I'd bet dollars to doughnut holes that the seller has a buddy or two shilling the auction. I doubt it would "take off" like that by itself.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Quality is Job #1

He must be a former auto plant worker.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    LOL my head was in the gutter with NBAfan.

5.5 hours till preseason football!
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking psa 3/4 Sandy RC...
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS