Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2005 Topps Heritage Unopened Hobby Case For Sale

Looking for $600 plus exact shipping via UPS

email or PM me if interested

I'm new here so I have no references other than my eBay feedback (id = jsgebo, 316 feedback 100% 680 positives)

Thanks

Edited to say I have not seen these for sale lower than $675 anywhere lately
Collecting only Topps Heritage baseball 2001 to 2006 Yankees, chromes, black refracters, autos, relics, SP's

Please visit my Topps Heritage Ebay Store with new items added all the time

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    That is a heck of a price. I know that D&A is buying...check with them. Do you have any 2001 heritage autos lying around?

Kevin
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip - I looked earlier this week and saw D&A is paying only $520

Sorry - no autos laying around. Just my observation but it seems the Heritage rare insert stuff dries up fast for previous years (autos/chromes). My guess is a lot of collectors trying to make ultimate master sets with the autos, old chromes /552 versions and newer black chromes being stashed away. They have not popped up on ebay a heck of a lot recently. I had a run of the master sets but sold it off in the spring. Among them were some 2003 refractors - had one buyer thank me profusely for offering such a "rare" card. Heritage is IMHO the only brand worth collecting now and I worry about what this new MLBPA deal with Topps and UD means for 2006. If Topps and UD can't elease the first baseball sets until Spring training it would appear the Heritage line's traditional Valentines Day release is in jeopardy.

Collecting only Topps Heritage baseball 2001 to 2006 Yankees, chromes, black refracters, autos, relics, SP's

• Options
    one more bump before it hits the bay....anyone interested?

• Options
    This is on ebay now in case anyone is interested.