Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB assorted raw stuff, mostly 19th century type (low to middle grades)

I have all I need now except the Shield nickels with rays, the Bust Quarters, and the RE Bust half.

Must be problem free and priced reasonably low enough for me to resell it around Redbook price for a modest profit.

No scarce dates- just common stuff in low to middle grade.

19th century type:
Half cent, Braided hair (G-F, only need one)
Large cents (Draped) (G-VG, one or two)
Large cents (Classic) (G-VG, one or two, micro-porosity OK if described and priced accordingly, but no crusty critters, please)
Large cents (Coronet) (G-F, two to six pieces)
Large cents (Braided) (G-VF, four to eight pieces)
Three cent silvers (G-VF, one to three pieces, no bent/damaged/dark, please)
Shield nickels WITH rays (one to three pieces, no porous or dark)
Twenty cent pieces (one or two pieces, maybe one G-VG and one F-VF. Heck, I'll take what I can get, even cleaned, if the price is right)
Bust quarters (need at least one each of the Large size and one Small size coins, G-VG)
Bust halves (G-F, one to five pieces)
Bust halves (Reeded Edge) (one coin, G-VF)
Seated halves (G-F, one to three pieces)
Barber halves (G-F, six to twelve pieces, can be a mix of 1800's and 1900's)

PLEASE, no overgraded, ugly, or problem coins!

(Unless the problem coins are described up front, not too ugly, and priced accordingly. For example, I'm not too picky about a light, older cleaning, especially if the coin has retoned decently. But I don't want whizzed or polished stuff, obviously. This stuff is not gonna be submitted for grading, just sold raw.)

Gold: need one each type, VF to AU

Prefer these slabbed, but they can be PCGS, NGC, ANACS, or PCI green label. No net grades or red labels.
Again, I'm not after scarcer date material. Just (relatively) less expensive stuff that might appeal to your basic collectors.

$2.50 Indian
$10.00 Liberty

If you have any of this stuff and can let it go at a price that will allow me to resell it at a fair price in my antique mall booth, let me know! I appreciate it.

Let me know what you've got.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I also have a customer (noncollector) who wants a midgrade 1883-CC Morgan. It can be raw. He is not a coin collector but was given an 1883-CC by his grandmother when he was young, and lost it. He wants to replace his "sentimental" coin but doesn't wanna fork out the dough for an MS example.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Bump for Thursday.

I have the $5.00 Liberty taken care of, and possibly the Coronet and Braided large cents.

• Options
    Bump for Saturday.

I have a possible deal pending on the large cents. We'll see.

• Options
    Bump for Sunday.