Home Sports Talk
Options

Why am I posting more than usual?

(1) Hyped about two consecutive EXCITING 4 run come from behind games against the Angels.

(2) I am on vacation and my wife has not yelled at me yet.

Good night....the bedroom beckons. LOL

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    (2) I am on vacation

no offense bro? but if bedroom is calling i aint posting!!!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>(2) I am on vacation

no offense bro? but if bedroom is calling i aint posting!!! >>

You should know by now it seems spammy's life must revolve around his CU board postings (well, when the yankees are winning, that is).

Everything else comes in a distant second.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    How about -

3. I am starting to actually think that my Yankees have some sort of shot at making the playoffs this year - John Sterling told me so!
  • Options

<< <i>How about -

3. I am starting to actually think that my Yankees have some sort of shot at making the playoffs this year - John Sterling told me so! >>

or

4. There was no more room under my bed with murcerfan there, and the yankees have been winning some games lately, so here I am!
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

Yep, reason #4 is our winner!
  • Options
    I agree - #4
  • Options
    5. Getting closer to the up 3-0...lose 4-3 time of year
    ADVICE....Wise men don't need it and fools don't heed it
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

<<no offense bro? but if bedroom is calling i aint posting!!! >>

Hey Kuhlmann, ole buddy, where do you think I was from 11:57 PM EST? image Hey, what's up with the Roid Droid anyway? image
  • Options
    I dont believe its possible for you to post more than usual as its a continuous thing.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I don't get it... You normally post numerous threads into the night (when the Yanks) win. What made last night any different from any other night?

If you wife lets you ramble on a forum into the night, more power to you... I guess... I could so easily make a crack or two about that but I'll have to pass.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    "hi my name's spammy and I'm on vacation, it's nearly midnight, and I'm here spamming up the boards! I mean it's the same as usual, and my wife is in the bedroom, calling me to come to bed, she's feeling neglected, but I don't care! I've got more spam to flood the CU boards with! Woo hoo goooooo me! Go yankees!"

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    better his spam then your arrogant no it all crapola........lol
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemmy
    Glad to hear about the Yanks and vacation.

While we're on the topic of posting...

Do you happen to know what happened to GemmyI0?

Mike