Home Sports Talk
Options

Roid Droid: 14 Home Runs for July 2005

2 more dingers. Most Home Runs for a Yankee since Mantle in 1961. His 300th career too.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I remember hearing about Tino having a month like that. And he's disappeared into oblivion just like giambi will.
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    I am really surprised Giambi could play let alone walk. What an amazing recovery from those years of steriod abuse.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    The fans love him now, right? image They hated him with a passion just a few short months ago:

• Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    << I remember hearing about Tino having a month like that. And he's disappeared into oblivion just like giambi will.>>

Tino still has 16 Home Runs and has been playing with a hurt ankle. Now with that said, other than Sexson, how many Homers does #2 have on the 45-58 Mariners? And how is that Beltre fella faring these days in the Space Needle City?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Combined, the Yankees have some quality power guys out of that 1st base slot.

i think u mean beltre gemmy.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options

Yes, LOL. I will change it.
  • Options
    Spammy do you ever read your posts before you hit submit? You seem to edit every single one of them!

And since when is hitting a home run the only measure of a good hitter? And I PRAY a team with more that DOUBLE the Mariner's team payroll will have more home run hitters on it.

To quote Nap Dynamite: 'Friggin' Idiot! Geez!'
  • Options

<<To quote Nap Dynamite: 'Friggin' Idiot! Geez!'>>

LOL in spades. I bet Napoleon Dynamite is your hero.
  • Options

<< <i><<To quote Nap Dynamite: 'Friggin' Idiot! Geez!'>>

LOL in spades. I bet Napoleon Dynamite is your hero. >>

Well since you fall in line and root for the most popular team, you'd know nothing about indivuality.

You'd know nothing about risking everything to be your own person, or root for your own team.

You're content to ride the popularity bandwagon, hoping to fit in, but sadly outcast and hoping to be part of the cool crowd.

Thanks for making that clear spamboy.