Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FA: EBAY Error Coins - 30+ medals added.

I tried like hell to sell some of these on the BST with a make an offer post and didn't get any replies. I see people complaining all the time about ebay listings on the BST but I didn't have any takers with the "FS-Here" thread. Are my low end junque coins not cool enough for you high rollers or what??? I know that somone will want them but that someone will be on ebay ...........
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=error-coins

Comments

• I have to agree. When I list things here I rarely make a sale unless it is a very limited hard to find item. At first I thought it might be pricing but I use completed auctions as a guide to pricing and when I list on e-bay The items generaly sell near whare I had them priced. It is nice to see forum members bid thou. image
  • LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    I agree. But I did not see you for sale post earlier and I did a search and I did not find a for sale post by you earlier either ??
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA

• Dukie101Dukie101 Posts: 1,313
    I see people complaining all the time about ebay listings on the BST but I didn't have any takers with the "FS-Here" thread.

Larry

• << <i>I agree. But I did not see you for sale post earlier and I did a search and I did not find a for sale post by you earlier either ?? >>

Here is one:
    FS: Make an offer - toned roos- toned proof jeffs and other stuff.

Here is another:
    FS: Here - very nice 1963 proof CAM washer- SOLD! for a quarter!

And yes, my highest bid on the above auction from someone with paypal was 25 cents. I gave it to him for free and threw in another coin but that's not the point.
  • TTT'ing this ...... I have added many more auctions since my first posting. If you are into 60's and 70's era medals then go take a looksie.
    Oh yeah, there is also an auction lot with some (barf) "Painted" coins. The painted coin lot contains a silver eagle, a morgan dollar, some state quarters and a brass buc.
    http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=error-coins