Home Sports Talk

Axtey Rose is s-townie

No doubt about it. Logon....Axtell....logoff....logon....stown....logoff....logon....Axtell. Often mere seconds apart.

Comments

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great detective work image
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>No doubt about it. Logon....Axtell....logoff....logon....stown....logoff....logon....Axtell. Often mere seconds apart. >>

Are you kidding me?

Do you think I care enough about your ignorant and spammy ways to create an alt ID? Do you think I care any more about you than to ridicule you? Do you think for a second that I care enough about ANYTHING you've ever posted to create a secondary ID?

Jeez get over yourself...I guess you emulate 'your' team in that you think the world revolves around you.

• Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Do you think I care enough about your ignorant and spammy ways to create an alt ID? Do you think I care any more about you than to ridicule you? Do you think for a second that I care enough about ANYTHING you've ever posted to create a secondary ID?

A definitive YES, YES, and YES.
    Wow just like the yankees, you have a massive ego problem!
  • SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

I do not care either way....honestly.

Howeveaaaaa......is "stown" possibly short for "Seattle town", which could connect Ax's fave Mariners to the ID.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

Edited to add:

<< <i>I do not care either way....honestly.

Howeveaaaaa......is "stown" possibly short for "Seattle town", which could connect Ax's fave Mariners to the ID. >>

If you looked through my previous posts, you would know I don't live ANYWHERE near Seattle.

To give you a clue, last night I was at a game and shouting at the top of my lungs:

"OVERRATED!"

I have to go up to the office this afternoon. I'll take a picture of the shirt I purchased which will quash any other conspiracy theories image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Guess what?

Axtell doesn't live anywhere near Seattle either and is also a Tampa Bay Bucs fan but lives about as far away from Tampa in Cont. US as you can get.

No offense. I really don't care.

BTW - how is the food at Dodger Stadium, Brian?

<< <i>Guess what?

Axtell doesn't live anywhere near Seattle either and is also a Tampa Bay Bucs fan but lives about as far away from Tampa in Cont. US as you can get. >>

Guess what?

I didn't know that.

<< <i>No offense. I really don't care. >>

No offense but if you really don't care, why are you attempting to instigate?

<< <i>Howeveaaaaa......is "stown" possibly short for "Seattle town", which could connect Ax's fave Mariners to the ID. >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

No instigation, just hypersensitivity on your part, but then again you did grow up in Houston.

You probably just hate anything that has to do with New York.

<< <i>No instigation, just hypersensitivity on your part, but then again you did grow up in Houston. >>

Spammy made a rediculous accusation and I was just proving him wrong. Care to elaborate growing up in Houston has anything to do about hypersensitivity? Or are you just playing the peanut gallery card?

<< <i>You probably just hate anything that has to do with New York. >>

Quite the opposite. I've visited NYC numerous times and always had a blast.
    I find it hillarious that spammy thinks I have enough time on my hands (and the motivation) to create an alt id to combat his stupid posts.

I find it even funnier that spammy has time to waste thinking up this ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Perhaps Spammy should report this conspiracy to the Mods? They have our IP addresses and could prove or disprove his claim in a matter of minutes.

Good luck!
  • Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

Shanty-town, do you think the Seattle Mariners will make a blockbuster trade before the deadline to help your team reach .500?

<< <i>Shanty-town, do you think the Seattle Mariners will make a blockbuster trade before the deadline to help your team reach .500? >>

My team hasn't been .500 since just after the All-Star break. In case you missed it, the Astros are currently 56-47, which happens to be better than the 54-47 Yankees.

How about those pictures, Spammy? I'll post a few more in a bit.. Just to show off my alleged photoshop skills.

<< <i>Shanty-town, do you think the Seattle Mariners will make a blockbuster trade before the deadline to help your team reach .500? >>

What's sadder...the yankees struggling to maintain a .500 record, or spammy thinks I care enough about his postings to create an alt ID?

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Axwell Smart to the rescue!

just messin with ya Ax
    But, ya could give Gemmy a little slack, it's a lot of pressure backing the Yanks and Steiny!

mike
    Mike

<< <i>
    just messin with ya Ax
    But, ya could give Gemmy a little slack, it's a lot of pressure backing the Yanks and Steiny!

mike >>

The pressure results in paranoid delusions?

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>
    just messin with ya Ax

mike >>

The pressure results in paranoid delusions? >>

Mike