Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970's Nabisco Sugar Daddy card

I recently had a 1970's Nabisco Sugar Daddy Roger Staubach card graded that I was going to add to the Master registry set. It states 1973 clearly on the back. I have some others that I know are 1974 and 1975 (Jim plunkett in particular). Is there a set for 1973? Is it the same as 1974? I sent it back in to have PSA change the year the put on it as I know it wasn't a 1975, requesting 1973. PSA titled it a 1974 card. Are they right? A little Help here.

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I collect Staubach cards--the only Sugar Daddy cards I have ever seen listed were 1974 and 1975. The copyright date on the backs of cards are not always the official "year" of issue. I don't have either one yet, so I can't verify--but I would guess the 1973 copyright is for the 1974 issue and that PSA is correct.

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Thanks James! Was going cross eyed looking at the date. Maybe there are two series for 1974, one with a date (1973) and one without. time will tell!
  • Options
    Bill, Here ia a scan of my 1974 Staubach Sugar Daddy Card. Hope this helps. Dave Lemon