Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Yo...from da S.F.

Wazz up?

Got in last night and had a chance to meet Darkhorse and a few others. Will get to serious business today after the ANA opens at 10:00. Looks like they segregated the darkside from the rest, giving them their own corner. Should make it easier and I won't burn my soul by looking at the liteside stuff...image

Will try to include pics later but I am stealing bandwidth and it is intermittent access...more later. S

Comments

• laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Wish I was standing at your side right about now...image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Have fun good buddy!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • I like it when they have darksiders in a seperate section, but there is still darkside in the other areas as well, so wear comfortable shoes.... image
  • I spent most of the day in the darkside section, and also spent a good portion of my budget on another Swedish plate. There are only 20 pieces of this denomination and date known to exist.

It is a great show with lots to see.

Bob
    I like Ikes!! But I especially like Viking Ships, Swedish Plate Money, and all coins Scandinavian.
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • cachemancacheman Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Where were you Bob? Do you think we could have been standing next to each other and not know it? I had all my City Views with me and I'll take them with me tomorrow too. Are you coming back to the show? S
  • I will be there all day tomorrow. I have my cell phone, but it only works sometimes in Mosconi. I have a meeting at 8:00 untill about 10:00, but after that will be down stairs on the floor.

Since I am 6' 5" I am hard to miss. I am with my daughter who says I am easy to find in a crowd.

Bob
    I like Ikes!! But I especially like Viking Ships, Swedish Plate Money, and all coins Scandinavian.
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • cachemancacheman Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    The two tallest guys, you and Tootawl, in the building and the only two I haven't run into....

Had dinner with Idahogal, Cameron, JRGguy, and Tonelover last night....another dinner tonight. S