Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Justsnipe.com

Hi,

I was just wondering if any one uses this site and could share any comments, good or bad.

Thanks,
Ryan

Comments

• Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    I haven't been able to get it to make all my competing bidders go away, but, other than that, it's always worked great. No problems.
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I'm a frequent user of justsnipe, it works great, never fails to execute except when eBay makes a protocol change that screws up ALL snipe services. They get on it right away. 5 free snipes per week or unlimited for $5 / month.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They missed a snipe 1 time for me. I have forgot 50 auctions in the same time period so they are way ahead of my record. Best $5 I spent lately. Out
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    I have been satisified with justsnipe.com too. I haven't sprung for the paying account type and have been content with my 5 free a week(I need to control my ebay addiction somehow!). I would definitely try it out...maybe do the free service first and if ya like it and need more than 5 a week go for the paying account.
    Current Sets:
    1960 Armour Coins
    Greg Maddux Basic
    Greg Maddux Master
    All Time 49ers
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

Never misfired. I like it so much I just began paying the 5 bucks a month.

My recent buying habits require that I get more than 5 a week.

At one time I was "antisnipe" but now couldn't do without it.
  • Options
    I like Justsnipe. I have dialup at home and some busybodies at work, so it works pretty good for me.

I like the 5 free auctions/snipes per week. I'm afraid my car would get repossesed if I went with the unlimited plan.
    building raw FB sets, 59-72, 74-77
    basketball 69/70-75/76, baseball 1974
    ExMt or better, lot of trading material.
  • Options
    I use my five free snipes a week and its never misfired. Its a good service with nice features.
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Options
    williplettwilliplett Posts: 471 ✭✭
    What exactly does a sniping service do. Last minute bids? Last second bids? How is this different than entering in your high bid and having Ebay incrementally go up on your behalf. I think I probably manaully snipe by waiting until there are about 10 seconds left and then bidding.

Any info would be great.
  • Options
    Yeah it bids in the last seconds in the auction. If you just set your high bid with ebay and let them bid for you, you open yourself up to shilling and a host of other problems.
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso