Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Sometimes The Ebay Gods Smile On You

Uncle Sam Home Defense Cards Hi Nos. (121 -144) are very hard to find. I was just the high bidder on #129 (Ebay #6194813483) and the card cost me $93.00. That was less than half my high bid. I had just lost out on the exact same card last June 12 ( Ebay #6184750513) where my high bid of $112.81 wasn't good enough. The best part was that the card I didn't win was in G/VG condition at best. The card I did get seems to be a solid PSA4 with a PSA5 a good possibility. Frees up money to go after some more of the goodies available right now. Plus my one lowball won. A very good night for me on Ebay.
30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me

Comments

• Options
    Atta boy Warhound!!! Isnt it nice to have a nice result after your overwhelmed post of a few days ago?

Im heading into the National in about 10 minutes. Ill keep an eye open for non-sports cards.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Just verifies the theory: if you get bombed on a must-have card, the good news is that the high bidder is out of the game for the next one. Congrats on your score.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    . Plus my one lowball won. A very good night for me on Ebay.

lowballs are good
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Ebay #6198155126 HOW#268, almost perfectly centered, appears a solid PSA5 with a chance for a 6 or maybe even a 7. I bought the card for $2.25. Life is good. image
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me