Home Sports Talk
Options

Yanks Win, Spammy Creates Numerous Threads

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
And he wasn't around when they lose and the BoSox win...

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    looks like axtell gave up? maybe you should also? seems to me with out gemmy or someone else spamming this board gets kind of dull??

just my opionion!
  • Options
    gemmy is sorta like the guy that doesn't wash his hands and touches each slice of pizza... sure this board is our's too but who wants it anymore...
  • Options

<< <i>looks like axtell gave up? maybe you should also? seems to me with out gemmy or someone else spamming this board gets kind of dull??

just my opionion! >>

Oh your just bitter because the Mets lost to the 'Stros (who at one point was 15 games under .500 image )

Regardless, I mean, look how many threads he created tonight:

Yet when the Yanks lose, he's no where to be found image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

Jealous. LOL. s-townie, you are such a hoot.
  • Options
    And don't forget, the players that are playing well are from the Yankee's "farm team"

Ooooops, sorry, I pulled a Spammy, sorry image
  • Options
    Your "farm team" is pretty good, huh Spammy?

Oooops, I did it again...
  • Options
    BUMP!

Your "farm team" is amazing, right Spammy???

Dang, I need to stop post padding (aka pulling a Spammy)
  • Options
    Gosh, I just can't help myself...

I can see where this get addicting, Spammy...

tttttttt
  • Options
    Hey Spammy, how's that $200M payroll doing? Oh that's right... Not even in 1st place!!

MUWAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    Better yet, perhaps you can dig deeper into your "farm team"

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

s-townie to try to emulate me you can not continue to post in the same thread. You must start other witty topics. Also, you must provide links to newsworthy sports tidbids like the one I posted tonight.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>s-townie to try to emulate me you can not continue to post in the same thread. You must start other witty topics. Also, you must provide links to newsworthy sports tidbids like the one I posted tonight. >>

Newsworthy?

Torre turning 65 is newsworthy? Nomo being signed is newsworthy?

PATHETIC.
  • Options

<< <i>s-townie to try to emulate me you can not continue to post in the same thread. You must start other witty topics. Also, you must provide links to newsworthy sports tidbids like the one I posted tonight. >>

Perhaps I should post a 2 year old article like you?