Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone ever see a hologram like this on a football??

Hi,I'm new to the forum and this is my 1st post. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a hologram like this? Its on a Roger Staubach signed football. The guy that brought me this said he had a certificate at one time but lost it thru the years. There this small hologram about 1' long and 1/4" wide and says UDY-17084. Some one apparently placed it there and the ball was certified at sometime. If I could just find out who then I may be able to track them down.

I'd like to find out more and possibly get a replacement COA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. JR

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    My guess would be upper deck? I see a UD in the coa number and looks like a u and d inter-twined on the hologram
  • Options
    looks similar

I checked the number in their database it isn't listed but it also says items before 2002 are not listed online and to give them a call.
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    Thanks,this was done sometime around 93-95. Cant exactly pin it down. JR
  • Options
    Thanks to all that helped me with this. It is an UpperDeck Official Hologram. Mr.Rivkin from UD emailed be back and is sending a RA number to me so I can ship it back to them and they'll re Hologram it and re-issue a COA.It'll cost $20 and my shipping but its worth it. Thanks again guysimage JR
  • Options
    oddballoddball Posts: 119
    that's from "UDA" aka Upper Deck Authenticated