Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Are the graders still working during National or...

Is it a PSA holiday and they shut down opperations? I have 4 different submissions there and am wondering if they could get done in the nex 2 days.
EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

Comments

• Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    I also have 4 different submissions there, two dating back to 7/13. I have seen a couple of people receive grades so I would guess there is a skeleton staff on duty. Of course those who received their grades got their submissions in after mine, sooooooooooooooooo.

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options

Mike,

Don't feel bad. I'm still waiting on my June Set Collectors Special. It was entered 7/6, but to be fair, there were 43 cards and a hefty mixture of oddball cards.

Peter
    Currently collecting

Vintage golf, 1981-82 Donruss golf, and a few other odds and ends.

• Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Peter,

One of mine is the June special as well. They actually received it July 1 but sat on it without telling me for a very minor issue. I finally tracked them down to get it entered. That was July 13. Ugh!

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options

Mike,

I feel your pain. I've had mine held up a time or two due to minor problems, like using an old form where the postage/insurance was no longer correct. PSA left me a message several days later and I called them back as soon as I could to authorize the extra postage. Of course, it was my mistake and that being said, I am pleased with PSA's turnaround times on my submissions. I think most of us just want things done yesterday. I know I get anxious 3 or 4 days after they receive my cards, knowing full well it normally takes them 3 or 4 weeks to get my cards graded. Hey, but that's part of the joy of collecting for me.

Good luck with your submissions. Although most of my submission are golf cards, I still like to share them.........especially the vintage ones.

Peter
    Currently collecting

Vintage golf, 1981-82 Donruss golf, and a few other odds and ends.