Home Stamps Forum
Options

Need help finding where to buy 841 sp stock cards

I wanted to find out if anyone can let me know where I can purchase some 841 sp stock cards so I can submit some of my stamps for grading. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

George

Comments

• Options
    I am new to this board. I believe you can contact PSE at their 877 number and they sell everything you need, the 841 and removable labels. I could not find info on their site but I have purchased from them in the past.
  • Options
    I am surprised I cannot find any of these stockcard holders on e-bay in the supply section. I will give PSE a call to see if they can help me out. Thanks again.

George
  • Options
    DJCDJC Posts: 787
    SAFE Publications makes the approval cards I use for submissions. They don't actually call them "841"'s, but it's the same type of card (black plastic backing with clear plastic strips to cover the stamps. They run around $28 per 100.
  • Options
    DJC the links you attached do not work. Can you please attach both links once again. Thank you.

George
  • Options
    DJCDJC Posts: 787
    Hmmmm....workin' this end? Ah, who knows.

You should be able to just copy/paste the URL from here: http://www.safepub.com/Catalog/stamps/dealstck.htm
    If not, just Google SAFE Publications and use the "Approval Cards" side bar menu. Also, check out the "Dealer stockbook" section. Those are what I've used in the past.

Correction of previous post: They do make a size called 841. $22 per hundred.
  • Options
    Thanks DJC I found them on the web-site. Thanks again.

George
  • Options
    Just thought I would pass on that PSE sells the 841 for 25 cents each. The drawback is the $5.00 shipping. If you submit stamps for certs, you can indicate on the form that you want 841s and they will ship with your returned certs, saving the shipping cost.