Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

SSP: Swiss, Phillipino & British on eBay - Ends Sunday - INTNL SHIPPING OK TO FORUMITES

Comments

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UdoUdo Posts: 984 ✭✭
    I tried to place a bid, but

This item may not ship to your location!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The seller has not designated that they will ship to your location. Before submitting your bid or offer, please contact the seller in order to ensure that they are willing to ship to your location.
    imageimage
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here Udo. You would expect a Darksider to have a more flexible shipping policy, and in my opinion this is going to reflect on the closing price of the Swiss 2 francs at least.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
    Yeah it probably will lower the hammer prices of some of the coins but I'm ok with that as I seriously hate going through the pain in the butt of shipping international. image Sorry guys!
  • I was going to bid until I saw the restriction on shipping!!

Come on folks, think about non US members of the forum.
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
    Alright people! ARG!!!

I WILL SHIP TO FORUM MEMBERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES!!! I'm only going to make this exception to my policy for forum members here. So go ahead and bid 'till your hearts content.

Edited to add: I recently shipped 1 coin to Canada and it cost me $15.50 so if anyone from outside the US wins I am going to need you guys to pay the actual shipping costs ok? Thanks.
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    As long as it says "will ship to US only", ebay does not allow bids from outside the US. Maybe next time,but thanks for the offer. image

PS: There's really no extra hassle to ship to Europe, regular airmail is around $2 I think, ajaan and jammimj probably know better as they do a lot of shipping overseas.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
    Yeah I tried to go and change the shipping policy but it wont let me do it this late in the auction, oh well sorry guys.
  • It has let me bid, now lets see if someone bids higher!!

Thanks for the change of heart C.
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • UdoUdo Posts: 984 ✭✭

<< <i>As long as it says "will ship to US only", ebay does not allow bids from outside the US. Maybe next time,but thanks for the offer. image >>

image I was allowed to bid, or should I say that I just ignored the warning? Anyway, it worked for me. image

<< <i>PS: There's really no extra hassle to ship to Europe, regular airmail is around $2 I think, ajaan and jammimj probably know better as they do a lot of shipping overseas. >>

Edited to remove the a redundant word image
    imageimage
    I'm glad you guys are able to bid image As for the shipping I do all my shipping out of my office at home and when I ship USPS international the only option I have is express so that is why the costs are higher.