Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Printed forms sequence for submission

I'm getting ready to submit 122 cards and am a little unsure how I put all of the paperwork together. I printed out the online PSA submission form which comes to 6 pages. I then printed out the 4 extra submission form pages. How do I include those within what I printed out from PSA? Also, apparently PSA doesn't care that the online form is not in triplicate. Whereas with the original form, they send you back the yellow copy, what do they send back with the online form?

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    i normally modify the form online to include any additional items beyond their original form (i.e. if i have 100 cards to submit, it will be on the one form and i will extend the grid to enter the info). make sense? i have a generic form for 60+ cards if you are interested. let me know your email address.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I really found these forms helpful for my submissions -

Forms

The original poster deserves a ton of credit for devising these - give them a try.
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    Sorry I didn't make myself clear but those were the "4 extra submission form pages" I printed out (numbering 25-50, etc.). Guess I didn't know about the extended ones (which would make sense). LD_ferg, PM on the way.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

Hey buc...make a copy of anything you send them and you will be OK. They send back a copy of what you sent them with your cards. I have used those extra forms a few times and have never had a problem. Hope that helps.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    And one final question. If I use the custom form, I can put the same submission number that PSA gave me when I accessed their online form? I assume it generates an uniqu number every time someone clicks on the online form generator.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

yes, use that number! Put it on all the sheets just in case your sub get seperated or something. Also that is the number along with your zip code to check the submission status on-line.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    That is what they did with my submission. Thet sent 4 submission forms when I joined. I used 1 for the free submissions. Another till I filled all the lines. And the third for the remaining 7 cards. When I checked my submissions #2 was never entered and those cards were listed on form 3. All were submitted togather. Thinking about it return shipping should be cheaper as it was entered and shipped back as 2 submissions.