Home Sports Talk
Options

OT: The history behind Axtell and Gemmy

frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, I have read all of the arguing and bickering for months now. I am interested to know the history behind Axtell and Gemmy10. Do they know each other? Have they ever met? Have they ever spoke on the phone? How did it all get started?

If you two ever meet, I think it ought to be a "Pay Per View" event. I would love to see it!

Shane

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    ok, I will take the bait, hook line and sinker.

My take? is a simple one. he (ax) feels (and this is only my opinion) that his OPINION is the only one that matters. From the yanks payroll, to if in fact golf is a sport and so on.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    They very well may be multiple personalities of the same person image.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Spammy 'loves' the yankees on the days they win, on the days they lose, he's a ghost.

He feels exactly the same about 'his' NY football giants. Last year, when they went out to a 5-2 start, he went on and on about how great 'his' team was doing. When they went in the dumpster, he either disappeared completely or talked about how 'the' giants were going to turn it around.

He's a bandwagon fan of the worst variety, because he seemingly wants you to know that he is.

Add in the fact that he posts 1000 different threads about every tidbit of yankee lore (one must only look at this forum to see how much GARBAGE this guy posts), and you will see it clearly as well.

I don't mind people who are tremendous fans of their teams; but that doesn't mean you come here, spam up the sports forum, and rant on about every minute bit of yankee minutia.

edit: WP, talk about being childish and inflammatory. Because I have shot down every one of your ridiculous ideas about how baseball today is the same as it was in 1955 because you chose one year to look at, you are going to sit there and attempt to instigate everything about me?

• Options
    Why not? He is entitled to his opinion. You feel he is spamming with threads and posts IGNORE them! You can choose to read and reply you know. I as a matter of fact I ENJOY reading gemmy's posts, its yours I can live without.

how much GARBAGE this guy pos

some can say that about you too.

Because I have shot down

you have not shot down anything, as a matter of fact i proved you wrong, tuff to face that huh Ax?
    Good for you.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    It's hillarious you think his posts are entertaining.

It's even funnier how personally you've decided to make your attacks on me....truth hurts huh?

Like I said, why don't you and spammy meet up...there's no doubt you'd make incredible friends!

• Options
    truth hurts?

what in the world are you talking about?

your delusional as others have duly noted.

attacks on you?

well aint that the kettle calling the POT black.

Or am I not entitled to an opinion?

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< If you two ever meet, I think it ought to be a "Pay Per View" event. I would love to see it! >>>

Yea - but it would be "reverse" Pay-Per-View. They would have to pay people to watch it - LOL
  • Options
    might be time to bring out the "who's more annoying poll"?
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

<<I as a matter of fact I ENJOY reading gemmy's posts>>

Thanks, Steve D
  • Options
    Mac53Mac53 Posts: 805

<< <i>They would have to pay people to watch it >>

You got that right! I'm thinking of sending a bill to Collector's Universe for having to read this crap.
    "Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well."image
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

We are long lost brothers and were separated during childhood. Mom and Dad gave Axtey away when he was constantly kicking Lassie, our beloved Collie puppy.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< You got that right! I'm thinking of sending a bill to Collector's Universe for having to read this crap. >>>

$100 an hour at least image
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean that y'all don't get entertained by it? I think it's hilarious to see people so serious that they can't get along. In reality though, it's kind of sad.

Shane

• Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

There is evidence that would attribute their actions to "sexual tension." image