Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Does PSA deduct cards from the pop report?

If lets say, I break out a card and then resubmit and then later on (after I have gotten new grade) inform PSA will they deduct from Pop report numbers. I suppose that I would have to send them old label??
Collector of:Baseball
1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

Comments

• Options
    Yes they will deduct it - I'm not sure if you have to send them the label but that makes sense.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

They used to buy back the labels...I think you do have to mail it in still for them to make an adjustment
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    I once emailed the "Big 4" on returning flips in order to correct the population reports. Beckett is the only one who told me to toss them out, because they wouldn't correct the population report if a flip was sent back to them.

Not that that sort of news is a surprise to anyone here...
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I have heard conflicting answers from that question.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I keep meaning to send in a stack of flips I have at home, but considering all of them were from my own submissions I don't want them adding me to some useless database of crack & resubmitters and beating me up on grades knowing that I'll resubmit them.

Ok ok...it's just the conspiracy theorist in me, I know. I've actually just been too lazy. but I still have them, so I have good intentions. oh, and don't worry, there aren't any pop reports unfairly skewed by my flilps. It's largely a bunch of modern crap that came back 7's and 8's. image