Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I NEED TO VENT!!!

Why is it so card for sellers to spend a few $$ for some graded card sleeves?? I'm so tired of spending my hard earned money on graded cards when in return I get scratched holders,cracked holders,etc...
Now down the road I will have to spend more money to get them re-holdered.
Anybody else experience this??

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure have Brian

It makes me want to kick someone's ass!!!

Mike
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    It makes me want to kick someone's ass!!!
    >>

·p_A·
  • Options

Man that was a perfect throw, lol.

Brian, I've had to send many cards to get reholdered due to sellers not mailing them correctly. It's the shipping charges that make me mad though, not from the seller but to and from PSA. 5 dollars to reholder but when I'm sending in an expensive card the shipping is 6x that 5 dollars just because the seller can't package things right image.
    Ryan
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    pandrews,

Where do you come up with those signature endings? It seems you have a different picture every day.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>pandrews,

Where do you come up with those signature endings? It seems you have a different picture every day. >>

'tis a secret!.. image
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian
    I got one for you. I bought an old sports card publication off Barns and Noble net - they are like a retail ebay of books - the package comes in today - I didn't see the PO lady - she delivers an EMPTY package!!!!

It's cardboard held together by a big staple on each end - but one of the staples is MISSING and the thing looks like someone drove over it with a truck!!!

Mike
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Pandrews,

Another good one! I bought a card once that actually had the crack in it before being mailed. I blame myself, it was somewhat visable in the scan. The seller though could have been a little more honest and stated that there was a "crack or slight crack in coner of holder" IMO.

Stingray
  • Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    If they are scratched...just use Novus and clean em up...