Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Help Please..

need to find a snipe service anyone know of any thanks
-- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

Comments

• TipemTipem Posts: 881

I use esnipe(works great).Also,there is auctionstealer or justsnipe.They are all pretty much the same.All three work good.

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • lommerlommer Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I use justsnipe and have never had a problem.

chad
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    justsnipe.com is great, free for 5 a week. I've had a few problems with it lately not going off though.
    My main one is esnipe.com, but it gets pretty expensive after a while. Hasn't failed in over 18 months though.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• thanks went with justsnipe
    -- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

• ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    I've been on eBay since '98 and never used this type of service. For those that have, are there any security concerns with giving out your eBay password and username? No problems with unauthorized bids or gaining account information that you know of?

Just curious before I take the dive into 'em.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭
    Arny,

To date I have never had any kind of security problems.

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Ive used auctionstealer for years and have never had a bid not placed, even in the big 65 Topps auction a few years back when many others didnt work.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

esnipe is the best.

Only costs a little more to go first class. image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • I agree with Wolf. Esnipe has never failed me since I joined. There are a few free snipe services out there, but you get what you pay for.image
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion