Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Looking for a 2000S Sacagawea in PCGS PR70DCAM

If you have one or know of one for sale, please PM me.

thanks,

Jose

Comments

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might find one if the price is right. There are 21 of them.
  • Options
    nalamolly5nalamolly5 Posts: 671 ✭✭
    That's the tough part all right, if you know of anyone?
  • Options
    ellewoodellewood Posts: 1,750
    for PR70DCAM's...your best contact is Mitch Spivack....AKA "Wondercoin".....

if he doesn't have one, I'm sure he will keep his eye out for you...

send a PM to Wondercoin...
  • Options
    nalamolly5nalamolly5 Posts: 671 ✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya know what is really strange here, is that for the first few years there were (0) PR70DC's for both 2000-S and 2001-S. PCGS had graded a few thousand in PR69DC, but Nad-da in 70. Then Wondercoin gets the inside scoop to a submitter that sent in several hundred 2000-S Sac's and received, maybe (1) if I remember.

Now miraculously there are (21) in PR70DC. Did the coins somehow get BETTER sitting around in those wonderful Original Government Packaging holders?

MMMMMMMM.........Very strange.............

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Then Wondercoin gets the inside scoop to a submitter that sent in several hundred 2000-S Sac's and received, maybe (1) if I remember."

It was actually the very first (2) coins for 2000(s). Strangely, when the pop reached around 5 or 6 coins, I never heard "hide nor hair" of those (15) or so coins that resulted in the pop climbing from around 6 to 21 from there! I did not even see any of them even offered out anywhere.

I agree that this date has been "very strange". THE SAME AS THE 2000(p) MS69 COINS INCIDENTLY - POP SHOWS -6- (FOR YEARS NOW) AND NO REGISTRY SET HAS ANY OF THEM IN THE SETS NOR (I BELIEVE) HAS ANY BOARD MEMBER HEARD OF THEIR WHEREABOUTS (at least anyone who is talking).

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.