Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Carlos Selling 1972 FB Set

Looks like Carlos is selling off large amount of the 1972 FB Set.
We all know how much this set meant to the board and to Carlos, it's maybe depressing me a little.

Anyhow, I wanted to let everyone know this set is being sold off card by card on eBay.

Carlos on eBay

Much luck with the final prices Carlos - it will be missed!
Jeremy

Comments

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah , I saw the the 72's pop up as well.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    RobBobGolfRobBobGolf Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    When I saw the cards on E-Bay I thought to myself "how in the hell did he get doubles on 10's?" No way did I ever think he was selling this set. Carlos my friend, when you have a chance, let us know whats going through your head right now. Good Luck, I hope MOSH runs up the price for you.

RobBob
    Serving Ice-Custard-Happiness since 2006

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Hope MOSH bids them up nicely. I will be buying some myself to upgrade my set. I am 7th current right now at 56%

Thanks for all your help Carlos.
  • Options
    Carlos,

Say it ain't so man. That way lies madness, just look at Rob! Sorry Rob, just kidding.

I think this is the third sign of the apocolypse!

game over man.

imageimage
    Looking for 1971 Topps Football PSA 8 NQ or above, and slowly working my way into the 1962 Topps Football Set. Check out my 1972 Topps Football Set 100% Complete.
  • Options
    Hope you are well carlos and that you have something new in mind to start building. -Geoff
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Agreed, hope Carlos is doing well, has anyone heard from him lately?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    coachhcoachh Posts: 529
    I agree with the rest of you. I hope all is well. I never thought he would sell the set.
  • Options

Carlos' passion for the set is great. I hope all is well with him too.

I noticed that MOSH is the only all-time set builder left in the set. I wonder if those with the deep pockets tend to extinguish the desire of other collectors at times.
    Currently collecting

Vintage golf, 1981-82 Donruss golf, and a few other odds and ends.

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    All that time building the set and most Auctions end when the National starts! Ouch.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    yes it's bad timing, or good timing if you plan on bidding
    Jeremy
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Carlos is a nice person. I hope he is ok and does well with the set.